nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I can anyone's taste / not liking this EP. I am also not going to pretend I ticked all the boxes with this one... but a dance record? I don't know what festies you went to.

IL, US

fuck, this reminds me i need to rerecord all my vinals into my itunes

Melbourne, Australia

He clearly doesn't own enough 'vinal' to construct an informed opinion.

Eugene, OR

wow...   this thread makes me smyle..  wait do we not use the letter "y" anymore?  Great release 10k!  it's going on my ipod wink

NSW, Australia

I heard 10k killed a guy once.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

Hey guys, thanks for all your opinions! Keeping it controversial since 2007!

Thought I would post a pic of the actual CD, considering I was thoughtless enough to not include one.
Believe it or not, the CD is heat printed, yes that is my handwriting, but no, I did not write on each CD.

What do you think?

astral cat
10k wrote:

Hey guys, thanks for all your opinions! Keeping it controversial since 2007!

Thought I would post a pic of the actual CD, considering I was thoughtless enough to not include one.
Believe it or not, the CD is heat printed, yes that is my handwriting, but no, I did not write on each CD.

What do you think?

wait... it's not a vinal?

NSW, Australia

Umm, is that FAKE blood ?
tsk tsk

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
an-cat-max wrote:

I am offering you a $2000AUD pre-order on the 7".

astral cat
10k wrote:
an-cat-max wrote:

I am offering you a $2000AUD pre-order on the 7".

i bet you don't even go to the festies

Madison, WI

Bitch 10k was conceived at the festies, show some respect.

VA

If 10K was conceived at the festies, his full name would be Starchild Moonriver or some shit.  And he'd be all wacky because his mom would have let some hippie with acid all over his hands hold him.  He would collect glass beads like it was a pissing contest and listen to Umphrey's McGee and Dark Star Orchestra, the Grateful Dead cover band (a cover band of a cover band).  Okay I'll stop now.

edit to stay on topic:  I had to see what all the fuss was about.  I can't say this is something I'l be listening to for a long time to come, but this album is worth checking out for sure.  If for nothing else it is good for a laugh.

On the balls scale, I give it 11/10 balls.

Last edited by Cartoon Bomb (Mar 5, 2010 8:14 pm)

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
Cartoon Bomb wrote:

If 10K was conceived at the festies, his full name would be Starchild Moonriver or some shit.  And he'd be all wacky because his mom would have let some hippie with acid all over his hands hold him.  He would collect glass beads like it was a pissing contest and listen to Umphrey's McGee and Dark Star Orchestra, the Grateful Dead cover band (a cover band of a cover band).  Okay I'll stop now.

edit to stay on topic:  I had to see what all the fuss was about.  I can't say this is something I'l be listening to for a long time to come, but this album is worth checking out for sure.  If for nothing else it is good for a laugh.

On the balls scale, I give it 11/10 balls.

Now this is a review I will be quoting places.

Edmonton, Canada

i agree with previous stated. this is epic.

listening to the last track in school made me smile. win.

Brooklyn NY US

Punk as shit

haters get bent

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
Bit Shifter wrote:

Punk as shit

haters get bent

I played with a punk / breakcore lineup tonight, a band (which included two members with dreads to their ankles) asked me to do a split 7" with them. This is both awesome and terrifying. hahaha.