vancouver, canada

ROKKO CHAN Extended Play
http://music.gamechops.com/album/rokko- … ended-play

Rokko Chan: Extended Play is a collection of exclusive mixes from the Rokko Chan Soundtracks, a fan-made Megaman style Flash game and music project to benefit Peace Winds Japan.

TRACKLIST:
1. Asagen - Opening 01:16
2. Bryface - Go! Go! Rokko Chan! 03:40
3. Dj Cutman - Forest Man (ft. Spamtron) 04:13
4. Derris-Kharlan - Dr. Mad 04:17
5. Pocket Groovey - Mad Machine 03:45
6. Tanikugu - Mad Boss 04:51
7. Rockman - Rolling Man 05:30
8. FantomenK - Jet Man 03:07

Super excited to be a part of this EP!!  Thanks to D.J. Cutman The Third and Nubuwo for making this happen.  All of the lengthened/alternate versions here are absolute top-notch work.

NC in the US of America

YES! SO glad Rolling Man made the list. I lorrve Rolling Man makes me lolling man.

Ah... so the "M" stands for "Mad"... sad I've been saying "Dr. Maniac" and "Dr. Miley" all this time... sad

Edit: Hmmm... so... I dunnoo... that Rolling Man thing seemed way too long to just be playing the intro over and over again... =\ What about the rest of the song? sad

But "Go Go Rokko Chan" was pretty cool, though. Gonna have to listen to the rest of it later...

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 3, 2012 7:12 pm)

Westfield, NJ

great!

vancouver, canada
SketchMan3 wrote:

YES! SO glad Rolling Man made the list. I lorrve Rolling Man makes me lolling man.

Ah... so the "M" stands for "Mad"... sad I've been saying "Dr. Maniac" and "Dr. Miley" all this time... sad

it says "Dr. Mad" right in the intro to the game, doesn't it?  unless you've only been playing the game with Japanese language settings..

Puerto Rico

I was looking for this yesterday!!