Hi guys!
   I'm a filmmaker who runs an online web series and I'm looking to do a little 8-bit video game parody of the web series. I'm looking to have a 'chiptuned' version of our theme song created. I'm a big fan of chiptunes but I can't compose one if my life depended on it. I'd love to open a dialog and see who might be interested in helping me get this composition done. We can discuss compensation in further detail via PMs or e-mail. Thanks in advance for reading this.
Zimp.

PM'd.

Philadelphia, PA

Also sent a private message. an0va don't hate me sad

Canada

I'm going to go ahead and say this, although it may not apply to your project. If your video is going to use graphics based around 8bit restrictions and inducing nostalgia, make sure the artist knows what those restrictions are. As a fellow artist working with this kind of stuff, nothing annoys me more than the current trend of labeling art that's clearly beyond the restrictions as '8bit'.

Gonna be interesting seeing where this project goes though, there's quite a few talented musicians here. Good luck!

Last edited by Kramlack (Oct 3, 2012 11:06 pm)

chipocrite wrote:

EVERYTIEM PAWL

NYC
an0va wrote:
chipocrite wrote:

EVERYTIEM PAWL

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Philadelphia, PA

Hey, just wondering.. Did anything ever come of this? It looks like the PM I sent was never read. Not a problem if you went with someone else (especially if it was an0va!), but I just remembered this this morning and was curious about it. Thanks!