washington

i think somewhere in the rules it says that one can only have one active sales thread, so i'm recycling this one.

i'm wanting to buy a front pcb for a dmg, because i was stupid with my rca jack placement, and it stabbed a hole in the ribbon cable. i'm poor, so i can afford about $10+shippin', as long as it's not too crazy.

if it's not backlit, even better.

thanks.

Last edited by basspuddle (Apr 7, 2013 11:58 pm)

washington

Nobody?

Chicago

Might be interested in this, depends on your price really.
I'm guessing around $45 in the condition you says its in, won't know without pics

washington

bump for thread change. dag, yo.

-- REMOVED --

Last edited by Enfy (Mar 5, 2019 10:42 pm)

washington

yeah, i'd probably have better luck with finding a broken dmg, rather than a person who would be willing to sell it separately.

i guess i'll just troll ebay and the sales here for one, thanks for the advice.

Chicago
basspuddle wrote:

yeah, i'd probably have better luck with finding a broken dmg, rather than a person who would be willing to sell it separately.

i guess i'll just troll ebay and the sales here for one, thanks for the advice.

Well not precisely, from my experience you can occasionally find spare PCB's floating but the thing is that its hard to put an exact price on since it's kinda necessary and one less front PCB is often one less viable gameboy build. Now that doesn't mean that some individuals would much rather trade for other bits and pieces too justify loosing a very valuable component.

Best bet is ebay or craigslist can be promising sometimes

washington

thanks for the advice!