That could help, I'd love to give it a shot!

kitsch wrote:

i have made several templates.

the issue i found was that even printing on the different printers i had access to, using a template didn't assure the same alignment.

then again, i'm not sure how to go about making a template that adapts to printer settings.  the most I was doing was aligning the pictures according to measurements, which printed inconsistently.

i can post a picture showing the layout of the stickers, they're symmetrical and maybe someone with more word processor knowledge can make something.  would that help if i posted a dimensional drawing showing how the sheet is split?  its 8 sections, basically...

if someone knows a solution to the issue i encountered - inconsistency in alignment between printers - or just has a lot of exposure with template making for a widely used software (word, etc), i'd be up for sending a sheet to you if you'll send back said template!

I think i may know someone to ask about this. I'll see what they say, and send you a PM if they have suggestions or are willing to help.

South Carolina

Alright thank you.

matt's mind
Dal wrote:
kitsch wrote:

i have made several templates.

the issue i found was that even printing on the different printers i had access to, using a template didn't assure the same alignment.

then again, i'm not sure how to go about making a template that adapts to printer settings.  the most I was doing was aligning the pictures according to measurements, which printed inconsistently.

i can post a picture showing the layout of the stickers, they're symmetrical and maybe someone with more word processor knowledge can make something.  would that help if i posted a dimensional drawing showing how the sheet is split?  its 8 sections, basically...

if someone knows a solution to the issue i encountered - inconsistency in alignment between printers - or just has a lot of exposure with template making for a widely used software (word, etc), i'd be up for sending a sheet to you if you'll send back said template!

I think i may know someone to ask about this. I'll see what they say, and send you a PM if they have suggestions or are willing to help.

that'd be awesome!

i didn't pay enough attention in word processing or something...  it should be so simple too.

Any updates on the template?

Austin, Texas
kitsch wrote:

I know how to do this sort of thing, I'll look into it and get in touch when I have something to show. smile

I had to hit and miss on some blank sheets before crossing my fingers and praying :'D Thankfully it all worked out in the end, I'm quite pleased with the results!

South Carolina

So u have any pics.