South Carolina

Hey guys I was wondering if u could help me out I have the rgbss kit and I soldered everything but I wanted to make the color yellow but it is like a orange color could anyone help me maybe tell me what I'm doing wrong.

matt's mind

what are you using for control control?  just turning the colors on/off, or are they variable? (like with a potentiometer)

you'll need to use something that lets you adjust the resistance, like a pot, rather than just doing simple combinations of colors.  doing just the combos will give you those 9 (?) colors, but nothing more.  to get the shades in between, you'd need potentiometers for each color to adjust each colors brightness.

there is an easier way to explain that.  ^ too wordy

South Carolina

Ohh alright I was just soldering the red to the ground and the green to the ground and it was just making a orange i understand what ur saying I can't just soldered the colors together to make that a color.

matt's mind

red + green should = orange, so that much is right. 

yellow is actually a tricky color to get.  a good true yellow at least, some tvs are RGB+Y for that reason

South Carolina

Ohh alright thanks for helping me out also do u know when u will be getting back in the green inverted backlights

matt's mind

asap