hardcore, Australia

http://peachesthewale.bandcamp.com/album/family

Family is the best. My family always let me do my music and they love me. So I've been working hard on some new music to make them proud. Dad let me use his computer this time and let me use Ableton Live on a track and even bought me Renoise! It's been fun and I hope you like this music and it makes you think about your family.
If you download you will get the MODs, but Bandcamp won't let me upload the Renoise files.
The last song is a bit scary, but if you are brave like me you might like it.

I am a lucky whale because I have a nice home and my family and sometimes I worry about other sea friends who aren't as fortunate as me. So, if you pay for this album the money will go towards adopting a dugong at Sydney Aquarium. So when you listen to this music you can feel good about a dugong who has a nice place to swim with clean water and all the lettuce they could ever want!

Xoxo, Peaches. ♥

www.sydneyaquarium.com.au/protect/adopt-an-animal/

Last edited by godinpants (Oct 22, 2012 1:19 am)

Canada
godinpants wrote:

http://peachesthewale.bandcamp.com/album/family
I am a lucky whale because I have a nice home and my family and sometimes I worry about other sea friends who aren't as fortunate as me.

Buy ya, really really cool:D

Joliette, QC, Canada

OMFG !!! Instant download !!! big_smile

Sydney, NSW

tip - try renaming the file extensions from .xrns to something like .xrns-rename-this-file or something like that.

Other than that, sick release!

Gosford, Australia

:>!!!

England

how do you survive out of the water long enough to make tunes?
do you have an underwater laptop maybe?

hardcore, Australia

Peaches is brave and also really good at holding her breath. Also she drinks a lot of water.

Liverpool, UK
Jellica wrote:

how do you survive out of the water long enough to make tunes?
do you have an underwater laptop maybe?

Whales are mammals, they need oxygen to survive!

Chicago

good sturf

hardcore, Australia

Bumping this because it's Peaches' birthday. She turned 3.

Last edited by godinpants (Dec 16, 2012 10:50 pm)