Middlesbrough, UK

Could have all the vjs team up. Just go nuts with it. O0

Paroxysm wrote:
J&HT wrote:

If it's during the spring break then I'm down for this, just need some Yorkshire peoples to come down with as well!

+1 Yorkshireman

+1 Homie

Camden, London

COVOX! are you kidding? i'm so there, i wrote off the thought of ever seeing covox. nice one

Huddersfield, UK
Renegade Runner wrote:
Paroxysm wrote:

+1 Yorkshireman

+1 Homie

Awesome, just depends on dates now! If the dates are cool, I'll PM y'all

Dublin, Ireland
LastKnight wrote:

Could have all the vjs team up. Just go nuts with it. O0

And why not... smile

57 wrote:

COVOX! are you kidding? i'm so there, i wrote off the thought of ever seeing covox. nice one

Me too, and I'd thought the same of David ((E).) Sugar too.

York, Yorkshire

Covox fcking rocks.  I might even contemplate leaving sunny Yorkshire for this! cool

+3 yorkshiremen  big_smile

York, Yorkshire

Gigs North of the Watford Gap <- More of this sad

Tokyo, Japan

I am so glad this is going well and seem to have hit the ground running. Love you all!

Stellenbosch, South Africa

Oh shi- awesome! You guys better organize a gig in mid June, I'm going to be in London then!

Camden, London
Sparkyboy wrote:

Oh shi- awesome! You guys better organize a gig in mid June, I'm going to be in London then!

Sparkyboy!!! you'll be over from south africa!? I remember you from when i was 'Jump! Press Start', it'd be good to catch up again

London

really looking forward to this, me and ash shall power through to make it EVEN BETTER then the last! well how could it not with such good acts? wink

Liverpool, UK

Do we have a date for this please? Train tickets need to be bought, people need to be nagged by me for a place to stay etc

England
calmdownkidder wrote:

Do we have a date for this please? Train tickets need to be bought, people need to be nagged by me for a place to stay etc

please! i must be there!

Dublin, Ireland

Yeah, date's are useful. Too late for me now. sad

Stellenbosch, South Africa
57 wrote:
Sparkyboy wrote:

Sparkyboy!!! you'll be over from south africa!? I remember you from when i was 'Jump! Press Start', it'd be good to catch up again

Indeed, making a trip to London 10June to 28 June. Going away to Ibiza for a few days 18-25June. Thought, but rest of the time I'm in London. Would love check/play a gig, or just meet up.