London, UK

Hey guys, after the great success of the launch night (see video below) - i'm happy to announce the next BEEP will be happening during April. Exact date is to be decided but I can announce the following artists will be performing live sets:

DAVID SUGAR (UK)
COVOX - (SWE)
+ more to be announced

David Sugar is arguably the king of the uk gameboy scene, and it's Covox's first gig on uk soil, so you're in for a total treat!

Suffice to say this is going to be a huge one, stay tuned for more info, get hyped!

Last edited by Sabrepulse (Apr 12, 2010 12:04 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa

Great, I'm glad the first one went so well too! smile

England

its great to see david sugar making a GB come back

I hope to see Jellica there!

As always Ash, if you need any help hit me up and il come down super early on the day and do general shit to make things easier.

London, UK
Flopps wrote:

As always Ash, if you need any help hit me up and il come down super early on the day and do general shit to make things easier.

thanks mate! I shall take you up on this!

we need an epic visualist for this one - as it fell through last time, if anyone's interested or knows anyone please email or pm me, cheers!

Sabrepulse wrote:
Flopps wrote:

thanks mate! I shall take you up on this!

we need an epic visualist for this one - as it fell through last time, if anyone's interested or knows anyone please email or pm me, cheers!

LastKnight seems to be a very active Visual Artist always offering to do visuals at shows, might want to see if he is up for doing it.

Liverpool, UK

Make a facebook event so I can say I'm attending omg lol!!1111

England

the chap who did visual at hatebit was really good

www.der-warst.de

he does live in london

Flopps wrote:

hint: does anyone have room on a floor for zzzzzzzzz after please? i really fucking WANT to make this

Last edited by Jellica (Mar 3, 2010 7:04 pm)

Milton Keynes, England

hoping i can make it to this.
just need to find a friend who can tolerate chip enough to let me drag them along ;D

Brooklyn NY US

Holy shit! MY KINGDOM FOR A PLANE TICKET

Huddersfield, UK

If it's during the spring break then I'm down for this, just need some Yorkshire peoples to come down with as well!

astral cat

wish i was cool and could play cool gigs lulz

Middlesbrough, UK

yeh man, if you need visiuals, ill do it. would prefer if there was a projector down there. as travelling caused mine to die last time, but i can totally bring one.

Hull, UK
J&HT wrote:

If it's during the spring break then I'm down for this, just need some Yorkshire peoples to come down with as well!

+1 Yorkshireman

Jellica wrote:

the chap who did visual at hatebit was really good

www.der-warst.de

he does live in london

Flopps wrote:

hint: does anyone have room on a floor for zzzzzzzzz after please? i really fucking WANT to make this

lemme work some magic, I am p sure you could crash at my old house/housemates place in greenwich if I can convince them to come along on the night.

Dublin, Ireland

I NEED to get to this... hope you've got the dates soon.

Also, potentially up for additional visuals if needed.