BOSTON8BIT, MA

Hey guys, just putting this stuff up here for now so I can get the list out of my head. I'm at a friend's house and will provide pictures most likely tomorrow, but I figured I'd put it up in case anyone wants to secure something for themselves. I'm going to see if I can get some good cash for the Entrancer, so I may entertain offers after I get one.

Korg Entrancer (video Kaoss pad) - $700 obo
I'm missing the power adapter, and will get the specs on what type it would need when I get back to my house. Pretty sure it's a special Korg 7V adapter, I will get the amperage rating off of it as well.

Peavey KBA/100 100W 3-input keyboard amp: $150 obo
15-inch speaker, 1 XLR-1/8" combo and 2 1/8" only inputs. Reverb built in, power amp in, hopefully you can pick this up in/near Boston. Otherwise I'll sell it to the smelly guys at the music shop, but I want to offer it because it's reeeally nice for chip sounds.

Casio DG-20 Digital MIDI Guitar (busted top frets) - $300 obo
The 5 frets closest to the headstock are taped up and don't respond well (I bought it like this), there could be some easy work under there to replace sensors under the touchpad fretboard, but I've been too afraid to open it up and look. The G string will stay triggered if it's hit on a patch that has sustain. These may all be easy fixes, but I don't trust myself to not make things worse. Pictures coming soon.

If I come up with anything else, I'll most likely just update the thread title and add it here. If you have any questions, just reply to the thread or hit me at [email protected] for any private inquiries.

Cheers!
-Chris

Last edited by Active Knowledge (Mar 4, 2010 4:48 am)

Planet Zaxxon

why are you selling the entrancer.. didnt you just get that thing? and really like it?

BOSTON8BIT, MA
OxygenStar wrote:

why are you selling the entrancer.. didnt you just get that thing? and really like it?

I do, but I've just come to the realization that between having viz artists around and being able to do visuals with modul8/processing, that it would be beneficial to me to sell the Entrancer and use the money for something more suitable to my set. It's such an awesome tool, but I'm more ears than eyes when it comes to gear. :-)