matt's mind

exactly like the title says, i'm looking to buy/trade some items!

everything i'm looking for is listed below along with a price.

this is the price i'm willing to pay for the item, and also the amount in trade I'm willing to exchange from the KB shop.

if worked out in trade at all shipping is paid for by the shipper (both ways).  if a purchase, i'll pick up shipping but at cost and a low rate.

we are located in North Carolina, USA. 

PM or email me at matt [aatt] kitsch-bent [ddoott] com

items for trade

Help Making Tutorials
- simple.  i have products which need tutorials.  i have no time to properly devote to them, i find making them tedious and incredibly boring. 
- i'm not sure how to compensate for this, it would just depend on the tutorial itself.
- i'd love to see some sort of reference to something which would pertain to this skill set... at least to show me you are an organized presenter and understand layout.  and have a sense of aesthetics as well.
- format is (ideally) powerpoint with a PDF export (at least the powerpoint)
- picture taking is critical, i won't be supplying photos
- i'll send the item itself to you so you're able to make the tutorial.  in most cases, you can keep the item as a form of payment, in some circumstances i'll need it back but am happy to pay for the return shipping.  this applies mainly to very expensive or limited editions of things.  of course, we can always work something out so just ask if you have a thought.
- i can provide the KB artwork and whatnot for the tutorial.  you are more than welcome to include your name on the last page (where the KB info is too).
- format:  front page, intro (what is it?), tools/mis en place (what do I need to do this?  special considerations?), steps (how do I do this?), conclusion (what have i done?!?!), last page is KB banner/logo, contact info, and your info too.

THE TUTORIAL LIST:
-- prosound tutorials for RCA, 1/8", and 1/4".  payment = 2x each kit (2x RCA, etc)
-- 3-clk install tutorial and demo (video).  payment = 2x kit for install docs.  vid to be negotiated (idea?)
-- i'll think of more...

Video/VJ Equipment -- price varies
- particularly interested in Leitch brand products (Digibus and StillFrame mostly)
- Ross Video, Grass Valley, Rosendahl, Sony, etc
- interested in switchers/mixers/decoders/encoders/TBC/sync generators
- preferably NTSC format devices (if this is applicable at all)
- preferably equipment for 19" racks
- ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR RACK MOUNT LCDs!

*OFFICIAL* Nanovoice Cart
- the ones sold on the nanoloop site, not just the ROM on an eprom cart.  the 'real' ones... 

Clone/Fake Handheld Consoles
- especially interested in Game Boy type clones
- I am not listing a price i'd give for these, they range widely in price, please PM or email though!  would love to discuss
- no, they do not need to be compatible with original carts, they can use a proprietary design

Cartridge Shells (Colored Versions)
- i need the shells only, don't need the game or a game sticker on the outside
- these are for color-matching plastics parts, so cleanliness is important
- i'm interested in any of the special colors Nintendo put out, AS WELL AS the fake/clone games with colored shells
- don't need white.  really interested in a pink one especially, but ANY of the colors i'm looking for
- please PM me with your offer, I know the price will depend on the rarity of the shell

DMG Back PCBs -- @$3.00 each
- must have fully working CPU
- all buttons must still work (a common failure)
- i do NOT want the later versions where the CPU is covered in the epoxy blob
- must have link port
- power and audio PCB not required, but greatly preferred
- DMG-CPU revision doesn't matter

CGB PCBs -- @$3.50 each
- must have fully working CPU and have link port intact
- does NOT need to include LCD, at all
- *if* there is an epoxy blob over the CPU, do NOT want

MGB PCBs -- @$3.50 each
- must have fully working CPU and have link port intact
- does NOT need to include LCD, at all
- *if* there is an epoxy blob over the CPU, do NOT want

DMG-07 4-Player Adapter PCBs -- @$2.25 each
- or, $0.75 per link port if some are missing
- link ports cannot be damaged
- i do NOT need the wires, the case, anything else.  just the PCB with the link ports.

hopefully some of you have a bunch of these since the LCD boards break so often!

if i left out any important details, please let me know.

I have 4 or so, I think. 2 normal CPUs, 2 epoxy. All as stock (all ports, PCBs, etc). All tested.

matt's mind

interested in all the non-blobbed ones!  for sure.

i'll PM you back in a bit, i did read it wink  just wanted to say, i'm interested,

matt's mind

updated the list slightly, looking for colored cartridge shells as well

ALSO -- CLONE CONSOLES (GB clones especially, handhelds for sure unless its really unique)

had a lot of interest in trades/selling the back PCBs, keep em coming!

Spain

I have the following:
- GB Boy Colour(backlit GBC clone in good working condition, boxed)
- KF-2000 (DMG clone, non working)

› Pics

I was thinking 40€ for the GB Boy and 10€ for the KF-2K.
Shipping with tracking number is 5,39€ for up to 100gr and 12,04€ for up to 500gr.
Non-registered shipping should be cheaper.
I'll be shipping from Spain.

matt's mind

PM'd

matt's mind

bump because i edited my want list

added: video/VJ equipment

PM me with what you've got!  or post here, thats cool too...

matt's mind

ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR BACK BOARDS ATM!!!

anyone?

any of the nintendo handhelds.  PM me if you've got 'em!  (make sure they fit the description above...  don't need expoxied ones, for example)

matt's mind

i'm WTB/T some help making tutorials

all the info is in the first post.  help me help you!

thanks for looking.

also, BACK BOARDS!!!!

i'm still hoarding these, get in touch!  with all the backlighting death stories i've heard over the years, i knooowwww they are just sitting around collecting dust doing nothing with a lot of you wink  sell them to me

NYC
kitsch wrote:

i'm WTB/T some help making tutorials

all the info is in the first post.  help me help you!

thanks for looking.

also, BACK BOARDS!!!!

i'm still hoarding these, get in touch!  with all the backlighting death stories i've heard over the years, i knooowwww they are just sitting around collecting dust doing nothing with a lot of you wink  sell them to me

Hey bro.  I just posted up a tutorial on prosounding with a 1/8" jack.  Would that still be something you're looking for???  If it is, feel free to take it, copy it, chop it up, whatever, use it as you please.  No need for payment or anything.  Besides, you've supplied me with plenty of cool stuff in the past.  big_smile  I'm afraid I don't really know Powerpoint though.  If it's useful to you, I can put the text file & all HQ pics in a zip file & send them to you if you'd like.  Just let me know.

PM sent.

Michigan

PM sent...damn your fast. yikes

Cleveland, OH

Send me an email if you want me to do a few tutorials. You're in possession of the RGB Switches guide and VCv4.4 guide. That would like be the format I'd follow but could definitely do it differently. I need to make some up anyway for stuff of yours that I carry. Plus I have a sprained ankle so I'm not doing much for awhile..

matt's mind

yall are awesome!  i'll get everyone replied to asap, i need to get some other things gathered together for everybody i think.  and sleep maybe

Austin, TX

Business has been kinda slow for me recently, so if you still need someone to do the tutorials, I'd love to help! I know PowerPoint well, and can make videos.
Also, I have a box full of faulty DMG PCB's, mainly backs, and there's also a few CGB PCB's (no LCD's) in there. Only two of the DMG boards have the blobbed CPU's. I'm not sure what is wrong with each, but I'm pretty sure the CPU's are good on almost all of them, and most have the power/audio pcbs attached. All but maybe one or two have the link ports still attached. They are all faulty in some way, but the components can be put to good use.

I believe I have another box with more, that may not actually be faulty, but I'll have to do some digging.

Last edited by Boddah (Sep 14, 2013 6:54 pm)

matt's mind

^ i'm definitely interested, i'm pulling a few things from each and can check them in case there is a problem before i put them into any project, so yeah hit me up when you've done your digging and we could do shipping all at once!