Orange County, CA

Dr. Treble- "Why Am I Still Doing This (The Password is C++, The Prerelease)"

stream
download

To be fair I don't even know the title myself.

I kind of explored LSDJ the past few weeks with a single gameboy when I was bored. Vacation work, so to speak. Most of the time I just sat down made a bassline and went from there. Improvised. Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't. This release I'm kind of owning it. Kind of the opposite of my other work, which is why it's so exhausting. There's some breakbeat some step-y kind of stuff, some house-y stuff. It's a variety of flavors but the scope is held down pretty tight. Good for long walks on the beach, wine with a loved one.

So check it out, or maybe my other thing. I enjoyed making it, hopefully you guys will enjoy listening to it.
Making a bandcamp for it soon but this really isn't like an official release, more just an elongated musical sigh.

"
Music written during a 3 week long sub-existential-crisis fit of pseudo-sorrow
filled lifetime wonder. You'll appreciate the technique and maybe dig some of the
beats. I left a few things out but maybe I'll revisit them sometime. I needed a
break from the concept album I am working on (and perhaps more than an album) so
I hope you enjoy. This is my first foray into 1xLSDJ normally i do 2xLSDJand I'm
surprised it didn't suck because I have an ear for full sounds.

Track List:
1. Treble on the Streets                                 */doo doo doo doo*/
2. DryOut                                                     */Cus you're going to get it all over the carpet*/
3. What In The                                             */I have no clue*/
4. OP                                                          */Over-Powered*/
5. I Dunno Man                                            */I don't know. I really don't*/
6. DaGn                                                       */It's pronounced stop-trying-to-overthink-the-title*/
7. Trip                                                          */Have a nice one, see you next fall*/
8. Oh No/ Oh Man (Oh Hamburgers)               */Don't look at me*/
9. Try It Out Kids, It's New!                            */Obligatory personal favorite track*/
10. What Have I Done                                   */Seriously I still don't know*/
"

Last edited by Dr Treble (Oct 30, 2012 8:09 pm)

Orange County, CA

bumpsforlumpsoflove.jpg

Canada

heart
Smooth:)

Orange County, CA
Jansaw wrote:

heart
Smooth:)

danke

Manchester, England

Downloading now sunshine

Orange County, CA
Skin Walker wrote:

Downloading now sunshine

{(O)}
thats how I imagine an ASCII sunshine would go

ty dough smile

Last edited by Dr Treble (Oct 30, 2012 5:21 pm)

Orange County, CA

That feel when you realize your OP is badly formatted. Fixed!