Tokyo, Japan

I appreciate this is kind of a pointless post as nobody can really answer that question but spent a big part of the morning thinking about friends in NY and the surrounding area. How you all doing?

heart

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

I did too, when i woke up i checked the forums and there was only one new post.  I checked again after school and the same thing.  It had just hit me and i stopped by to say the same thing.  Hope everyones either evacuated or safely inside their home.

Unsubscribe

Big power and internet outages are the cause, im sure people will check in when they are able to.

Brooklon

Safe here. Only a few downed trees nearby and a fence ripped out of the ground. Other casualties include a bottle of bourbon, a grilled cheese sandwich and 2 hours of Skyward Sword.

Tokyo, Japan

heart me some note.

Brunswick, GA USA

This'll take a while, yes. In better news, no glowing is expected, if amyone worried.
http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=31&sid=3099119

Geneva, NY

Upstate NY doing just fine.

Just talked to Kris Keyser, he's out of power but he's doing fine.

Boulder, CO

Bushwick Brooklyn is doing ok.

Planet Zaxxon

I pretend I am a new yorker.. but CT is ok from what I have heard from friends.. However the shoreline got hit pretty hard. The school I work at has major roof damage though, there is water everywhere, all floors. Took out a lot of computers and media/tech

My house was fortunate however, and I never lost power.

Last edited by O2star (Oct 30, 2012 3:57 pm)

New York
bleo wrote:

whereabouts upstate?

Roger dodger. Myself and Rockman are O.K. Lots of knocked over trees and the likes... Gambling, game of thrones + Becks beer = My 4 day weekend.

Orange County, CA

Glad to see you guys are ok the hurricane stuff has been on 24 hours on the news feeds at work/home

Seattle, WA US

I hope nobody's cartridges got wet heart

Chicago IL
bleo wrote:

that's not new york

Geneva, NY

<----right there, Parallelis

Saskrotch wrote:
bleo wrote:

that's not new york