Red Gameboy pocket in excellent condition.  Only very very light scratches on the screen that are only visible in bright light and doesn't effect use.  The prosound mod works perfect but appears to be slightly misplaced because the shell isn't closed completely, as seen in the picture.  Possibly can be fixed but I haven't/won't open it to try.  Will include an A/C adapter.  Maybe $25-30 +shipping?

Green Gameboy pocket in decent condition.  Has more scratches on the screen than the red one but still fine.  They don't affect use.  The prosound mod works perfect but also has a problem with not closing like the red unit.  Can probably be fixed but I haven't/won't try.  Shell has signs of use and is slightly dirty but I will clean it up before shipment.  Will include an A/C adapter.  Maybe $20-25 +plus shipping?

I also have 3 DMG A/C adapters still in the packaging.  I bought six of these as a package a while ago but I only needed 2.  And I can't seem to find one.  So only 3 of these are available.  Maybe $5 +plus shipping?

Not really interested in any trades on any of this stuff.  But I'll consider all offers.

Last edited by nerdsome (Dec 18, 2012 5:05 pm)

Canada

Does it have xlr inputs? For field recording.
Also, does it have monitoring capability?

Last edited by Jansaw (Nov 1, 2012 6:49 pm)

Freiburg, Germany

it only has 2 inputs, is that right? so it will only record two sources simultaneously?

Rochester, NY

Well normally I wouldn't post anything and if I did it would be something like "why don't you look up the product yourself if you're showing this much vague interest already" but since we actually own between the 3 of us a DP-008 and DP-004...

We used the DP-008 to record our album; it has 2 1/4" inputs (1 capable of guitar/bass(?) DI) and 2 XLR inputs and yes it does monitor input

but yes lastfuture, it can only record 2 tracks at once, and store 8 tracks total (before you need to export to your computer)

Solid piece of hardware + not a bad price at all would totally vouch for how alright this product is

Last edited by ChipsChallengeBand (Nov 2, 2012 4:36 am)

Thanks for the reply Chips.  Yes it only can record 2 tracks at a time but if using for chip, that's all you really need.  And yes you can monitor by plugging in headphones.  Like Chips said, it is a great piece of hardware. 

Sorry about the delay to a reply.  Got busy and totally forgot I posted this. 

If you want a faster reply or more details, hit me up at nerdsome [[[at]]] gmail [[[dot]]] com

Bumpity bump!  Still looking to part with this...

Bump for additions to the sale list as well as pictures!

I just want to point out that I work for fullsail at the main brewery. session lager +1.

I love session.  It's cheap and I love the bottles.  Reminds me of red stripe.