London

The end of last year was one of strange locations and instability for me. This lead to some strange and unstable music smile It was hard to know what
to do with this weird batch of four tracks I made, but Evil/DHS knew exactly what to do - make a Falcon music disk!

The instrumental part was 100% produced on my Atari ST in maxYMiser. With the vocal part I wanted to have a grime influence.. but then that turned into something else: Gwime.

The album-come-EP comprises of three true stories, one fictional story and a bonus heavy metal track. Basically if you like gwEm and you like grime, you'll love Gwime.

If you have an Atari Falcon enjoy the music disk, and if not you can also download the tracks in high quality on my bandcamp page - see the links below:

http://gwem.bandcamp.com/album/gwime
http://files.dhs.nu/demos/gwime.zip

babylon

noice! very cool.

Great ^__^

Joliette, QC, Canada

A release from gwEm is always an instant download !!!
Succks that I don't have a Falcon (they are goddamn ultra rare and expensive outside demolands !)

Last edited by XyNo (Nov 6, 2012 5:35 pm)

London
XyNo wrote:

A release from gwEm is always an instant download !!!
Succks that I don't have a Falcon (they are goddamn ultra rare and expensive outside demolands !)

Falcons got really expensive in the last couple of  years. Too bad, because they are great to use. Damn collectors!

Abandoned on Fire

This is great, just as expected!

Are the vocals part of the music disk as well?  How's that managed?

Joliette, QC, Canada
egr wrote:

Atari Falcon are powerful machines you know ! wink

Los Angeles, CA

Damn, the title track on the bandcamp page (gwime) is fucking sick. I like the intermittent buzz-drop. Also, black metal ftw ^_^

Last edited by BRIX (Nov 7, 2012 12:00 am)

London
egr wrote:

Thanks smile

The vocals are part of the Falcon demo too. The music is played using the Falcon's DSP processor, it has enough power to play MP2 (yes, MP2) files with decent quality. You can also do some quite other cool things with that DSP too - its not very powerful by todays standards, but its a very cool quirk of this old machine.

Geneva, NY

My coworkers are very amused.

Niiiiiiiice.

YEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Seattle, WA US

This is super newwave