Barcelona

Lowtoy crew here posting for the first time one of our releases under this user.
Will try to keep on posting every release  (just in case all facebook notif,  mails and stuff are not enough...) and all info related to the label.

Vegas Diamond - Sea

Sea is a concept EP about the scientists who find underwater fossils that point to mysteries far beneath the waves, in an uncharted abyss. In that abyss they find more than they bargained for!

Sea is the first EP by dutch chiptuner Vegas Diamond. Sea includes 2 remixes, one by the acclaimed Wudub and Saimn-I (Dub Reggae-style!) and a noisy remix by awesome Lucasio.

The whole EP (but the mixes) was made with Nanoloop 1.6 on an unmodded Play it loud! Gameboy. Additional instrumentation was done with a Casio VL-1 with some external (analog) effects added. The album also includes 1 (one) sample, the sea sound in the beginning.

matt's mind

link?

Barcelona

Hit the picture big_smile

Anyway:

Vegas Diamond - Sea

Sacramento, Ca

Love it!

matt's mind

the embedding of an image inside a link, this type of format didn't/doesn't work:

[url]link[img]image[/img][/url]

i added the link to the first post below the pic.  not sure how else to do it really, the way you tried i would have done it that way too.  but, didn't work...

Barcelona

UPS!!! Thanks a lot  for the tip, Kitsch!!

Last edited by Lowtoy (Nov 13, 2012 2:52 pm)