Madriz, Supain

Hi guys.

You might never heard of my old bands because they were spanish punk and they sucked. I had two 7" released in the last 5 years, I toured the country and whatnot.

However, tommorrow I'll be playing with this nickname for the first time (and I've been using it for years, ironically) and I'm fucking dying. I played drums on hc bands, guitar on artsy shit, sang at some ridiculous pop band, played bass in a postpunk one, but its the first DMG I take to a stage. Serisouly, I cant wait for the next 16 hours.

Wish me luck or "lol what a n00b, first gig". I packed everything already.

Kick some butt with that sexy pink cartridge dude!
Remember to enjoy it smile

Granada, Spain

Buena suerte! tongue Relajate y have fun tio!

DC

you'll be fine, man. now, get out there, rock that DMG, and melt their faces off.

California, United States

Just relax and enjoy the music and have fun

Los Angeles, CA

good luck! coincidentally my first live gig is tomorrow too, so I'll be sweating bullets right along with you :-)

Madriz, Supain

Yay yay yay.

The sound wasnt as good as I would had wanted but we had a blast and people went crazy (it was a retrogaming convention so they were kinda easy to impress). Someone must have videos so I guess Ill have them soon.

São Paulo, Brazil

I have a feeling that you're a Justice fan.

BOSTON

dang, you've got your merch situation sorted!

Murcia, Spain

¿Dónde fue? Soy español también. Por curiosidad : ) ¡Espero que fuera bien!
///
Where was that? I'm Spanish too. Just for the shake of curiosity : ) I hope it was cool!

Madriz, Supain
PULSELOOPER wrote:

I have a feeling that you're a Justice fan.

Not really. If youre thinking on the crosses its just TNBM jokes. (I liked the first album though)

BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

dang, you've got your merch situation sorted!

Haha yes! we sold a few records actually

DogTag wrote:

¿Dónde fue? Soy español también. Por curiosidad : ) ¡Espero que fuera bien!
///
Where was that? I'm Spanish too. Just for the shake of curiosity : ) I hope it was cool!

// Spanish stuff about the location//
En las afueras de madrid, Parla, en este evento http://parlabytes.webs.com/

Se supone que para primeros de año estaremos tocando en madrid centro de todos modos

It was great man! Not many people but enough to fill the place and all. Sound sucked but Im used to that stuff. SO MUCH.

well, congrats big_smile

DC

Can i ask what the pink cartridge is?

Madriz, Supain

Its a pink tamagotchi shell Timbob found for ubercheap for me at eBay ages ago (thanks again mate!) with lsdj3.9 on it and a sticker with a nude girl and crosses and shit.

TLDR lsdj

DC

I need to find a sticker cover for my EMS cart. Thats a cool idea, tio.

Madriz, Supain

I made mine myself, the grey bars say "sbsm" and "This fucking side out" (or this side fucking out, I suck at grammar).