Washington / California

I'm going to be in Western Europe for the latter part of December- early January and was wondering if there were any chip events happening around this time, I looked at the chipmusic around the world calendar, but alas the cupboard was bare. I'd also like any locals' suggestions of things to do in Europe around christmas time.

King's Lynn, UK

Where abouts in the uk are you looking at going to? Where I live there's a monthly 8 bit club night, though due to the clientele there doesn't tend to be much chip tune anymore, just generally geeky tunes like anime theme songs that the local students identify with. Lately there's been some live chip tune, but from what I've been hearing, so many people don't like it that the guy might not bother forking out for it anymore.

Washington / California

At the moment it's all pretty up in the air as to where I'll be. I'm visiting a friend who studies at the University of Leicester, though we probably won't be in Leicester all that much. We have a few friends that we can stay with in London, The Hague, and in Paris, but we are also open to trekking to pretty much anywhere.

Nottingham, UK

I've lived in leicester for like 4 years, and as far as I'm aware I make up exactly 50% of the chip contingent. There is some really cool non-chip music there however.

De Montfort University representing by the way.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Nov 14, 2012 9:22 pm)

King's Lynn, UK

I'm like 2 and a half, maybe three hour drive from Leicester I'm afraid, less on the train, but you'd have a job getting back that night, you'd need a hotel or something.