NYC

Apologies, we posted this everywhere else but forgot to post it here. Also, we have a Tumblr! It's here: http://pulsewavenyc.tumblr.com/

Pulsewave NYC is proud to present yet another installment of our regular show series. This month’s show is ALL AGES

WHERE: TADA Youth Theater, 15 W 28th St 3rd floor, New York, NY 10001. The theater is located between Broadway and 5th. The nearest subway stop is the 28th St. N/R

WHEN: Saturday, November 17th, doors are at 8 pm

HOW MUCH: $10

WHO: this month we are thankful for the following artists:

goferboy (NY)

Also known as Henry Andrew Baum, goferboy began his existence as a twinkle in his father’s eye that turned into a flame that could not be extinguished. After tickling the ivories of a piano for most his childhood, goferboy traded his piano-playing for fondling of Game Boy buttons. His sound varies from melodic frolics to gloomy bass to disco pulsations. The results impregnates the audiences ears, as his provocative, neon-hip fluxuations fertilizes their hearts.

craphazzard (NY)

craphazzard writes music in both modern DAW’s and for micro-platforms such as the Nintendo GameBoy. He is currently focused on producing the best music possible with a single DMG running LSDJ.

storm blooper (PHL)

Located fathoms below sea level, Storm Blooper (what used to be Sub-Woofer Special) harnesses nothing but a gameboy running LSDJ and attempts to unlock its maximum potential by slapping down catchy melodies, electrifying instruments, and smooth percussive work. Get ready to dance.

visuals by futurestack (NY)

futurestack is a visual artist who likes 1bit, high quality dithering and old technology. Professionaly he does vfx for broadcast and film, and at night he draws and messes with electronics that most people consider garbage. He’s been using pretty much the same computer since 1987.

AND YOU! Bring your best new tunes for the open mic before the show!

New York

YES

BK

Niiiiice.

New York City

Photos are posted on www.chiptography.com

Philadelphia

Thanks again for having me New York! heart

Philly, PA, USA

i think i had a pretty cool birthday B-)