NC in the US of America
danimal cannon wrote:
DotMatrix wrote:

(you'll find some people on youtube that like to lower the video quality all the way down to 240p because they just like the chiptunes that way).

Pretty sure this is just a lofi joke people make on youtube

I do it for real, no joke. But mostly only for the 8bit "retro" stuff, or the fakebit. Mostly.

Just sayin'...

DC
SketchMan3 wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

Pretty sure this is just a lofi joke people make on youtube

I do it for real, no joke. But mostly only for the 8bit "retro" stuff, or the fakebit. Mostly.

Just sayin'...

same here

Easton, PA, USA
DotMatrix wrote:

It all depends on what you want from your gameboy. A lot of chiptuners will prefer the DMG because it has the best bass sound. Also, they like it better because you can fit more mods into it. Also, 4 AA batteries will of course last longer than 2 AAA batteries. There was also some controversy with the MGB because it drained the battery really fast to run LSDJ. However, the new 64mb ems cartridge has fixed the issue and this is no longer a problem. Justin and Kitsch can agree.

P.S. for those using the old EMS carts http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/ar … 21700.html
cez says covering the 30th pin fixes the old pocket compatibility issue, haven't tried it.

I recently bought my second GB USB Smart Card 64M.
I have not had any problems with the first one. Works perfectly (LSDJ, games in bank 2, DMG, game boy color, game boy pocket ....)
But my second smart card, only works in game boy color. I only have LSDJ installed. I have tried installing with MottZilla's menu, ems-quart and GB USB 64M Cart Mac. All with the same result. Only works in game boy color.
Why does not my cartridge with DMG work?
Can you help me?

Alive and well in fucksville

seriously though, the gameboy pocket is smaller, so taking up less space in my backpack wins.