Gosford, Australia
an0va wrote:

p sure it's just mario

hope this helps

thx mang

Chicago IL
om wrote:

If this discussion ceases for all time we will never hear from the guy who has the new insight which opens our minds to whole other worlds of possibilities.

i'm still not sure exactly what is going to change if someone approaches the medium vs genre debate with a new idea.

even if it turns out we're all wrong and there's a third thing it can be, it's not going to change the way people write music

Saskrotch wrote:

even if it turns out we're all wrong and there's a third thing it can be, it's not going to change the way people write music

Yeah, that's probably true, I can't really disagree without something desperate like "well, we don't know what the new thing the far out guy is going to say", and even I can see that's barrel scraping.

Not many people changed the way they used numbers after Godel tore the previous assumed truths to pieces, but it was still a powerful and beautiful thing to do.

Would have been sad if someone said him, "Oi Kurt, shuttit ya troll, people have done number theory in the other journal mate and your new here anyway"

Personally, I think a lot of the debate is more a problem of language than logic; so back to the tracker..

chip music is the best language to define chip music smile

Unsubscribe

What if there is a guy who jacks off to tracker patterns.

Chicago, IL

you can call it a turd or you can call it a shit. both are right in there own aspect.

babylon

chip is a feeeeeling!

Sweden

Is chipmusic a medium or a rare?

Planet Zaxxon

Chiptune is not a medium. ITS MORE LIKE AN XXL.

NOW GO LACE SOME TRIZZACKS.