Murcia, Spain

Hello everyone!

I am curious about this. Do you use your trackers before going to sleep? In the bus? And how often?

I've realised I use LSDJ with the same constancy as if I was playing a Game Boy game. That is, in my free time, and when I feel like it, I give it an hour or two. Because of this I've discovered that my songs are composed after several days or weeks, because of this lack of continuity. That also makes me  feel they are a bit too heterogeneous sometimes...

So what are your thoughts?

Last edited by DogTag (Nov 18, 2012 10:01 am)

Playboy Man-Baby

During sex.

Murcia, Spain
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

During sex.

Ankward.

Czech republic

Some button combos must be quite uncomfortable to perform with one hand..

I use LSDJ when I feel like it or when I need to. Since I use many other musical devices I use it often for sequencing only. And the only time when I'm free to do that is in the evening/night recently.

space, outer

between 2-4 in the morning.

Montclair, NJ

It's strange but I usually produce the best material when I'm like, really tired or exausted. Usually on the bus home from work, or sometimes I'll bang out a really cool few bars directly after waking up.

hardcore, Australia

In the 10 minutes before I hit record on my computer.

When I am walking to class, trying to put off schoolwork, or pooping.

orange county, CA

whenever i feel the inspiration to make music.

Jersey City, NJ

almost exclusively during public transit (bus/train/subway etc), but also when i cant sleep..

Boulder, CO

never.

Liverpool, UK

WHEN I'M SQUATTIN', BRAH #GETRIPPED #RIPTUNES

México, DF.

I can't really sleep at nights, so instead of rollin' on my bed for three hours I listen to music and do some lsd(j).

The Wild Wintery North
DataFix wrote:

whenever i feel the inspiration to make music.

Before bed, car rides, public transport rides (cause I'm not the one driving) and when I don't want to do anything else.

United Kingdom

After work yesterday I had a quick compose in a coffee shop while waiting to go out for a meal.

Savannah, Georgia

when i'm pissed, motivated, inspired or otherwise not in the mood to do anything else