Abandoned on Fire
Boner wrote:

I had a dream that EGR intentionally pissed all over my bathroom floor.

Soaked the bath mat.

Dick.

I must have been really drunk in that dream.  I don't even remember it!  lol

Chicago

I had this crazy dream where I was over at SKGB's house and we looked outside the window and some fat chick stabbed her drug dealer.
Oh wait that happened.

Last edited by theghostservant (Nov 18, 2012 5:31 am)

TSSBAY01

the night before i met goto80 i had a dream that we met up at the venue and there was a trainstop inside and that i jumped onto the tracks and was running away from an oncoming train somehow. when we met the next day, the place and almost everything was the same as i imagined it with the exception of the trainstop. it was a pretty wild dream and he put on a killer performance. and we did fantasy together and drank some zlatopramen! was cooler than any dream could ever be for sure.

California, United States

I had a dream where people appreciated my music...

Just joking. But in all seriousness I haven't had one involving other chipists I think. Maybe zanzan though

Comment removed.

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 6:59 am)

Joliette, QC, Canada

some years ago, I dreamt I was fishing with Nullsleep, he was very annoyed by my presence !

sweden

I once had a dream where I was sitting in a transparent tree and drinking tea with Bit Shifter.

San Francisco

i had a dream where i was myself...........then i woke up and i was myself...... then i made some chipmusic. does that count?

my mom's basement

I had a dream a few days ago where my brother stole my gameboy and sold it on ebay. It was truly terrifying.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

I NEVER SLEEP

Liverpool, UK

jellica_topless.jpg

Joliette, QC, Canada
calmdownkidder wrote:

jellica_topless.jpg

Fargo

I wish I had chip dreams.

Melbourne, Australia
bryface wrote:

btw GET OUT OF MY DREAMZ YOU AUSSIES, FOCK

Clearly means you need to come out of square sounds and see the Aussies for real. big_smile

Last year in the leadup to BlipOz I had HEAPS of chip dreams, all about the festival and its success or failure, or sometimes both in one dream. Like, at least every week or two. I have had one so far this year but see that number increasing a LOT in the next couple of months. I don't remember dreams a lot but chip people do appear in my non festie related dreams sometimes those people are friends not chip folks I don't know personally

ohio gozaimasu

I had a dream where dsv101 invited me to play at a chiptune festival, except when I got there it was actually just a bunch of emo kids failing at parkour

California, United States
XyNo wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

jellica_topless.jpg

I made it better?

(I'm sorry Jellica)

Last edited by Doxic (Nov 19, 2012 12:01 am)