vancouver, canada

anybody ever have any dreams/nightmares where other chip folk are inexplicably in the dream as well?

i'm asking because just now i woke up from a fairly intense dream/nightmare mystery involving myself, Abortifacient, another dude who i could only identify in my dream as godinpants, and some random coworker of mine - it took place at a hallowe'en houseparty.

after the party guests had left the house, the four of us were trying to determine which of us was the owner of a stash of gameboys and candy sitting on an overhead shelf of a living room closet - because the owner for some reason had been murdering other party guests who had also stumbled across the stash.  unfortunately, i woke up before we could determine the culprit.

i know this totally sounds like the stuff of bizarre fanboy fanfiction but that's actually what happened.  btw GET OUT OF MY DREAMZ YOU AUSSIES, FOCK

The Wild Wintery North

Not had chip folk, but other random people who appear. That sounds pretty intense though.

California

I had a dream where I met Bright Primate at a coffee shop. That's about it.

United States

I had a dream that EGR intentionally pissed all over my bathroom floor.

Soaked the bath mat.

Dick.

Chicago IL

i've had a lot of dreams where i'm going to perform at a chip event and i can't find my gear, or i haven't had time to prepare. one of them was blipfest. in that one, they decided instead of having 8 acts per night, it was like 30 people playing one song each, and it was basically set up like an orchestra, everyone had their own little table with a light on it. all arranged in tiers and such.

(other chip artists are there of course, i just don't have any real specifics)

Last edited by Saskrotch (Nov 17, 2012 8:51 pm)

washington

I had a dream where I got to play a gig with Henry Homesweet and Knife City, and Knife City ended up stabbing me.

uhajdafdfdfa

ages ago i had a dream where 8bc was some kind of fraternity and there was some hazing ritual to go through to get in (not particular far from the truth eh?). sabrepulse and epichunt (rememer him?) were really mean to me and one of them stole my sunglasses (??)

i also have had a dream where blitz lunar was squatting in zan-zan-zawa-veia's house and zanzan got back from holiday and lunar refused to leave

Unsubscribe
Saskrotch wrote:

i've had a lot of dreams where i'm going to perform at a chip event and i can't find my gear, or i haven't had time to prepare.

Me too, but I havent had such a dream since PLAYING blip festival. Weird.

Playboy Man-Baby

I had a dream that Paza was borrowing my DMG and I forgot that he had it and went to a show and had everything but the Game Boy, and I had waited until everyone came in to set up, so I was standing there without it, and then I ended up using a really really big drum machine instead.

Savannah, Georgia

i had a dream where i murdered some dude and stole all his chip equipment once

i should look into therapy

montreal, qc

uh, yeah actually.

about a month ago i had a dream where saskrotch and i destroyed a rental home by driving go-karts around inside of it.
we've never met.

ilkae wrote:

uh, yeah actually.

about a month ago i had a dream where saskrotch and i destroyed a rental home by driving go-karts around inside of it.
we've never met.

this is a music video waiting to happen

México, DF.

Seriously?

DC

I actually had a dream last night about chiptunes. I was running LSDJ and then the screen turned to marioland on the gameboy. and then bowser was right next to me and I'm like "holy shit this is weird"

not that much about chiptunes, but at least it started as such...

Last edited by DotMatrix (Nov 17, 2012 11:14 pm)

Chicago IL
ilkae wrote:

uh, yeah actually.

we've never met.

ohhh snap!

Florida

creeps