Abandoned on Fire

http://revisit.info

"This is a major update, notably adding the option to run reViSiT as a standalone program, enabled by the development of a dedicated VST host, designed specifically for hosting the reViSiT plugin, based on a single-windowed environment. To accommodate this new mode, a brand new installer has been developed, which should also be able to better detect your VST plugin directory - let me know if it guesses correctly. Over time, the host will gain extra capabilities (e.g. support for other VST plugins, MIDI In). My tests, so far, indicate that performance is better than plugin-mode (tested on both an i3-2300T Win7 desktop and first-gen XP netbook), likely due to the simplicity of the dedicated host, but do report back on your own experiences / setups. (* recently updated to 1.7.3)"

I've been getting the update announcements about this for years, may be time to check it out.  tongue

Last edited by egr (Nov 18, 2012 11:18 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

BOSTON

ooh this is noice

Last edited by BR1GHT PR1MATE (Nov 19, 2012 1:44 am)

uhajdafdfdfa

i would have been pretty excited about this, but last month i learned renoise smile))

Austin, Texas

oh shit big_smile

vancouver, canada

as an Impulse Tracker user, this greatly interests me.

awesome to know that it runs acceptably on a first-gen notebook too, this here netbook that i've got right now is getting quite long in the tooth and i'm debating whether or not to get a better one.