Granada, Spain

I was working on a new track, entered in the chain screen and... TADÁ!

São Paulo, Brazil

that's nice.

Murcia, Spain

Cool : P Could you recover the track afterwards?

Matthew Joseph Payne

My LSDJ never crashes that pretty.

Granada, Spain
DogTag wrote:

Cool : P Could you recover the track afterwards?

Yeah! haha tongue

California, United States

Obviously the GameBoy is trying to tell you something about "E" smile

This happened to me a few days ago. I replaced the batteries in my dmg and it seemed to fix the problem. Right before the prettyness i inserted a note and it became "phrase".

Dublin, Ireland

Glitched KiGB a little while ago...

Philadelphia, PA

Got this a few months ago when booted up a cartridge after I tried to flash it with a new version of LSDJ....

As I commented at the time, if that's the new interface, damn, it has been STREAMLINED.

Last edited by chipocrite (Nov 20, 2012 10:02 pm)

Riverside, CA

I've been using the same EMS USB 64M cart since early '10 or so with the most up-to-date LSDJ and I've never experienced a crash or anything.

Philadelphia, PA
chipocrite wrote:

Got this a few months ago when booted up a cartridge after I tried to flash it with a new version of LSDJ....

As I commented at the time, if that's the new interface, damn, it has been STREAMLINED.

That's common.  Looks like a corrupted GB header that cannot properly reference the BIOS or a failed CRC check.

Austin, Texas

I have some old "DON'T PANIC" crash screens in picture form that I should e-mail to Johan.

I'll post them up if I find them.

Jyväskylä, Finland

I was saving and batteries died. After rebooting with fresh ones I got this. It looks like a question mark!

Last edited by Pale (Nov 30, 2012 7:27 pm)

Canada

Hahaha.
That's Johan being all... "Well, shit, looks like I can't find your work anymore"

Abandoned on Fire

This is the crash I always get when trying to use lsdj on the Gamecube gameboy adapter:

Puerto Rico

I backed up my save, and loaded it on bgb. I loaded a different project, and this happened, there was a color palette that isn't normally available, and when I scrolled through them, a LOT of new color palettes showed up, most with garbage text alongside them, some unusable because of the colors (Like the last one). Pretty cool, since otherwise my .sav functioned perfectly.