Brooklon

Anybody have any experience using FLxER? It seemed to me like a great, inexpensive way to try out a few ideas I had regarding LSDJ triggering visuals (using the latest LSDJ arduinoboy rom) via MIDI but I'm running into a ton of latency issues. I've also tried out FLxER with a dinky MIDI controller and it seems the latency issues are still present. So anybody have any successes with FLxER? I would love to be able to start experimenting with this further but the lag is intense.

And I know this isn't 100% chip but if y'all had any ideas, it would be much appreciated. Or other ideas concerning other free/cheap VJ software that takes .gif, .swf and are MIDI compatible? Cheerrrs!

IL, US

Hmm, can try messing with it and see this weekend.. hadn't heard off it before, but it could be handy

Brooklon

With zero lag it would be exactly what I was looking for. Lemme know if you make any headway! Also, it seems 8GB has a performer page on FLxERs site. Paging 8GB!

IL, US

Also, can't remember which formats it takes, by neuromixer may be worth checking out. Think it was free up until version 0.9

Brooklon

Oh wow man neuromixer is perfect. Thanks!

Venezuela

8gb sux