Madison, WI

Hey everybody, welcome to the Nonelec update thread.  I'll be using this thread for posting of news, new products, changes, etc.

Madison, WI

reserved

Madison, WI

also reserved.

Madison, WI

11/20/2012 Updates

I've decided to open mod services back up.  There are now two options in the Game Boy section of the shop, one for Original/DMG and another for Pocket/MGB.  I will be offering a limited quantity of customized units in each category: 2 of each at any point in time, to be exact.  I wanted to keep turnaround times low, so limiting the maximum number of mods that could end up on the list made sense.

In addition to mods being back up on the shop, nonfinite.org has been revamped.  It's now a blog-format page.  I will be posting tour dates, discography, and news both as a musician and business owner to the blog end of the site.

Madison, WI

12/2/2012 Updates

More updates to the site.  Paypal Express checkout has replaced Paypal Standard, so if you're familiar with our shop and Paypal...things will be simplified for you as you complete your purchase.  It was also brought to our attention that no shipping options were available!  This occurred due to the USPS shipping module disabling itself during a recent update.  Should be working now!

Nanoloop 2.6 carts are currently 5% off.

Last edited by nonfinite (Dec 4, 2012 8:52 pm)