Marseille

Data Airlines is pleased to announce our first trans-Atlantic route today. DATA011. MisfitChris is the first US musician to resident with Data Airlines and his debut EP 'Fake Bit' includes three chipelectrohouse hits and one Dubmood Remix. Be the first to travel with your favourite chipmusic airliner across the Atlantic. Tickets avalible on Amazon and Itunes and will very soon be available for online streaming on last.fm, deezer & spotify, just follow the links. Have a nice trip.

http://www.dataairlines.net/releases/mi … t-data011/

Melbourne, Australia

FUCK YES. *Getting now.

Last edited by Derris-Kharlan (Mar 9, 2010 9:43 pm)

SEATTLE, WA

awesome, ive been waiting for this release! smile

Seattle, WA

oh god need

Vancouver

tastes good man

Connecticut USA

big_smile thaaaanks guys! heart

Liverpool, UK

EDIT - NVM

Last edited by calmdownkidder (Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm)

Liverpool, UK

Is there anyway I could directly pay you for this EP, misfitchris? I fucking hate iTunes/Amazon for buying mp3s

Marseille

Now avalible for streaming at last.fm

Marseille

Along with 250+ songs on 33 other albums, all on your favourite chiptune airliner!

this is sOo good!!!!! Love it!

Last edited by L-tron (Mar 29, 2010 3:25 am)

Marseille

Melbourne, Australia

Fun release. I think it could have been released as a 12" A / B side. There were two tunes that I liked. "Fake bit much" and "Werewolf in Paris" are the strongest IMO. "You are playing with a wolf" was ok but didn't really excite me and truthfully the dubmood remix was really obvious, repetitive and uninspiring. It just felt like filler to try and make up the sacred 4 track EP that everyone seems to want to stick to.

On the whole though, I really dig this release. Nice one.