So this is where everybody hangs out now? haha

I'm Superpowerless and I do things like this:

Would love to hear what you think smile

Thanking you
Oliver - Superpowerless

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Nov 24, 2012 6:17 pm)

saintpaul, mn

HOLY SHIT. I remember these videos. Considering you have vevo, I don't think you really need our feedback... lol

haha!! thanks!

Yeah - I feel like I slipped out of the chiptune community quite a few years ago and it would be pretty cool to join back in again haha

Nottingham

Should be on TV.

Sydney, NSW

Really feeling the music, love what you're doing!

Oh, and welcome smile

Thanks! We've got some work appearing on Channel 4 at the end of the year, and a certain ITV show next year - LOL!

California, United States

wow! Chiprap done right! your last song was pretty damn rad, and your production value is just amazing. top notch stuff man!

saintpaul, mn

Since this thread is already pretty much off topic... anyone have any other good examples of chiprap? My friend and I are planning on having that be our main genre. He writes the lyrics, and I produce the music, while we both rap.

here's some more chiprap i did:

saintpaul, mn

The little man and man of steel ones were awesome. The bath salts zombies left a little to be desired though. We're working towards more of a stepdad synthy pop feel with a sort of gangster rap feel. not sure how its gonna work out though. lol

arr well, win some lose some haha

you should definitely go for it, i've always wanted to start a wrock band but never got aroudn to it, you know all that harry and the potters stuff? haha

bit late now sad

orange county, CA

Superpowerless! Hi. smile

orange county, CA

Didn't mean to double post. o.o

Last edited by DataFix (Nov 24, 2012 3:09 am)

helloooo big_smile

uhajdafdfdfa

welcome to chipmusic.org superpowerless i hope you have a nice time i have a lot of respect for your aesthetic and your music

Last edited by ant1 (Nov 24, 2012 3:33 am)

Thanks a lot! big_smile it's changed a lot since I started out haha