Austria

Hey ya,
i am starting a new project soon, so i have to get rid of some of my previous ones.
I might sell my classic midiboy
http://chipmod.blogspot.co.at/2012/10/m … ilogy.html

You can see Pics and a short Video of it on my blog.

It has an internal Arduinoboy, Midi in and out, mode toggle switch, backlight, prosound mod, pitch mod with knob, etc.
The Special midi cable is also included (can be used for the Midi IN/OUT jack of the gameboy and has normal midi DIN on the other side)

I am looking for 169 EUR (incl. worldwide shipping).
I might also accept realistic offers.
I am located in Austria / Europe

Cheers
Patrick

Los Angeles, CA

I'd definitely be interested in this, but for half the price (over $200 USD, seriously?)

Austria

I seen other Midiboys without Pitchmod for over 350 Dollars, so i guess, yeah i am serious smile
Shipping alone will cost me over 40-50 Dollars, i dont think its a bad price, it isnt even the price of the parts alone, i wont charge you the month it took me to finish everything either.

Greets

Unsubscribe

Yea the price is fair until someone sells it in quantity for cheaper.

Austin, TX

I've seen Midiboys go for ridiculous amounts, so I don't think your price is too unreasonable, if at all. I really love the way you did that MidiBoy, very innovative in my opinion. Keep 'em coming!

Austria

Thanks for your feedback. I did this one to be all classic, black/orange backlight (oldschool), and the looks of the limited white edition DMG.
Took me a while to find a case in perfect shape. Also there is no DIN Sockets that ruin the design of the gameboy, like on other midiboys. i am pretty happy with that one and i also think the price is ok. Its the price of the parts only, and it took me a while to get everything working perfectly.

I would also trade for a real good condition Sega Nomad with box... (because this will be my next project)..

Austria

100 EURO without shipping ! Just ask and i will find out the shipping price for you.
contact me under

nilein (@) aon (dot) at

Last edited by RyuX (Dec 10, 2012 10:16 pm)

Austria

Last and final offer.. 100 Euro including shipping to most of the world.
If no one wants it for that price i will keep it !
Greets

Palmdale, CA

Emailed
Or pm me If you didn't recieve it ;3