The Bronx

My friends at LA Game Space, Daniel Rehn and Adam Robezzoli (also of the video game collective, Attract Mode) are heading an exciting Kickstarter project to "expand the possibilities of video games through residencies, exhibitions, research labs, speaker series, and workshops" in Los Angeles and elsewhere globally. A lot of chip music scene regulars are helping out: enso is going to make pixel portraits as one of the rewards and I'm teaming up with Chris Osborn (he programmed all of the "BIT.TRIP" games) to make a game called "uu" (info here).

And now some of our favorite chip musicians are offering something that'll make you happy from now until December 7th (and longer if you pitch-in) re-issues of long out-of-print NES releases:

"Teletime" by Animal Style
"Color Caves" by Alex Mauer & Phlogiston
"Vegavox" by Alex Mauer
"Vegavox II" by Alex Mauer

as well as a special, personalized LA Game Space NES cartridge by Enso, Alex Mauer, Batsly Adams & NO CARRIER.

All of the info is here:
http://donate.lagamespace.org

So if you can, please, help out. You won't be disappointed. Promise.

REMEMBER: The deadline is the 7th of December, so hurry!

The Bronx

P.S.:

Pendleton Ward (Adventure Time)
and
Keita Takahashi (Katamari Damacy)

are making games, too.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/lagamespace/la-game-space-a-place-for-re-imagining-video-games

Unsubscribe

PUMPS AND A BUMP

San Diego, CA

If you can't afford the carts, donate to the kickstarter! It's really important and we should be very excited about something like this happening!

!!!!!!

Unsubscribe

FUNDED BUT YOU CAN STILL GET TEH CARTS ITS LIKE MAGIC

Ottawa, ON

gaahh I really wish i had the money to throw at this and snag (at least) one of those carts.  It's a good cause as far as I'm concerned, and if I wasn't plopping down so much to go to MAGFest this year I'd sooo be getting one of those.

clovis CA

how do you get the carts? i donated like the first hour you posted this shit