Madriz, Supain

As the name clearly indicates, a SASE is a self stamped enveloped ( I never knew what the single A means). I want to send some stuff overseas and get it back to europe, but Im pretty sure spanish stams wont be useful in the US.

Did any of you had experiencies in this before? Is there some kind of international stamp you can use? ¿Whys is a jaguar faster than a tiger?

matt's mind

you won't be able to do this with an international shipment.  within the EU it may be different some how...  i'm not sure what the cross-over is on stuff like that (from what i can tell, all "the post"s are still 'nationalized' and not supranational yet).  like, you couldn't print postage in Spain and drive to France and mail it..., right?  Or vise versa... 

i do know for sure, only USPS approved stamps/meters/etc are valid for shipments sent from the USA.  individual purchasers of stamps trade in local currencies, not the international postal standard.  the local office wouldn't know how to process stamps bought outside their system (even though within the postal system they are exchangeable).

i think its called an 'international postal unit' but i'm not entirely sure.  the various post offices throughout the world trade in those.  but, regular citizens can't buy these, they purchase stamps/etc in their own local currency.  which translates into a IPU, or whatever, but only within that international postal union system.  its irrelevant outside of this.

so, in short, no you can't do this... tongue  but, again, inter-EU may be different but i have no clue what the postal rules are there for that stuff.

Madriz, Supain

well I guess i can ask some folk in the us to send me some stamps and paypal him for the trouble hmm

crap

Madriz, Supain

btw, thanks