Westfield, NJ

http://decktonic.bandcamp.com/album/forgotten-machines

FORGOTTEN MACHINES is all about rediscovering old tools and using them to make new art. The story of FORGOTTEN MACHINES is told through the magic of ~dance music~ and was written with the intention of marrying early synth-pop with a future techno aesthetic. This marriage eventually produced a baby, thereafter called FORGOTTEN MACHINES and he is a love letter to classic synthesizers and ~dance music~ enthusiasts everywhere.

1. Forgotten Machines
2. Expression
3. Transit
4. Future Music
5. Braindance
6. Patterns
7. Union Square [Edit]
8. Minimize Me [Edit]

Free download.

http://decktonic.bandcamp.com/album/forgotten-machines

~labor of love~

Canada

This is really awesome. I love the graphics in that video.
Kinda reminds me of some robot world going hard at work or something.

that video's like grantz graf meets the mcp from tron. Love it!

man, this is sick, ur best release. im going to listen to it in depth this weekend but i can already tell u made it, big time

NC in the US of America
Sneaky_Bitch wrote:

man, this is sick, ur best release. im going to listen to it in depth this weekend but i can already tell u made it, big time

Portland, ME

Awesome work, sir!

Great work here.  It gets better every time you listen to it!
Visuals are fantastic.  Curious to how you are building them, Resolume?

Westfield, NJ
DSC wrote:

Great work here.  It gets better every time you listen to it!
Visuals are fantastic.  Curious to how you are building them, Resolume?

Oh I didn't make the video, it was "directed" by Rich Keohane, you should contact him:
http://richenvironments.com/

I only made the song smile

that's some lovely work.

captures the feel of early acid so well, reminds me a lot of tuff little unit's "come and join the future" and that fuse vs. lfo track the title of which escapes me.

thankyouthankyouthankyou for much happiness

matt's mind

this was very cool.  went from being groggy this morning to having a little dance in my step.  thanks!

and awesome video too, really compliments the song well.  the central 'balls' remind me of Bit from the original tron.  the yes/no over-the-shoulder binary, thing.  like he was inspired and broke out of his shell when hearing your song!

getting.album.now.  gonna be a fun day with this release

Westfield, NJ

thanks so much guys. your comments validate the aesthetic I was trying to create smile

Westfield, NJ
kitsch wrote:

the central 'balls' remind me of Bit from the original tron.  the yes/no over-the-shoulder binary, thing.  like he was inspired and broke out of his shell when hearing your song!

p.s. I love Bit!

Tulsa, OK

This is what your music was always verging on before: now it has broke free and is running around free, doing as it pleases and it is perfect that way. it sounds like it came from beyond yourself mostly, a great sign of a creative height - I refuse to say peak because their is no way of knowing whether it is or not your true pentacle, but it's deffinetly on the mountain.

I love this, you knew I would: you also know I would say I loved it whether I thought it was marginal or actually great, but complements come easy when the product is truly wonderful.

Cheers, Christian

Madison, Alabama

This is really good.  You get some flat-out fantastic sounds out of the DS-10.

Bronx, NY

Man, this is way too good.

Tulsa, OK

I listened to it again, still amazing