Medina, Ohio

"With his new release, Aeros presents a smashing, climactic example of a great chip release. Interpreter dances skillfully around a wide range of sounds and rythms and provides a great showcase of Aeros'  compositional skill and technical finesse.
       Starting with the anthemic "Ultimatum" and ending with the jamming yet emotional "Projection", Aeros does nothing but show off his ability to pull unique sounds out of the Gameboy while creating cohesive works that tell a story. DMG Control is proud to present our eighth release, Interpreter."

Download
Bandcamp

nashville,tn

very nice! melodies are really solid, excellent use of space for dynamic effect.

Savannah, Georgia

i'll figure out what that last part means later. until then, thanks!

New Orleans, Louisiana

Solid release, sir.

NC in the US of America

Ooh boy. I'm enjoying this already.

Westfield, NJ

loadin' it down

Nice! You're really coming along, interesting how many different ideas you've fit into a few of the songs. Good work!

Chicago IL, USA

Really digging this release.

ps: the intro of Ultimatum sounds similar to another song, but I don't know what and it's frustrating me. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

NC in the US of America
SadPanda wrote:

Really digging this release.

ps: the intro of Ultimatum sounds similar to another song, but I don't know what and it's frustrating me. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I know, I was thinking the same thing, but I just can't put my finger on it... It's something from the late 90's-early 2000's...

Maybe Eifel 95 Blue? I dunno... It doesn't really, but it kind of does if you turn it inside out and upside down...

*shrugs*

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Dec 10, 2012 6:19 am)

Chicago IL, USA

I don't think it's Blue, but I was thinking the same time period. It's driving me crazy.

Savannah, Georgia

roll thanks I guess. not much for 5 months of work, but i suppose if it pleasures your earholes i guess it'll do, haha.

...i ripped off of a 90's-00's song again? godammit, memory, stop doing that every other song.

Madison, Alabama

Was jamming to this earlier today.  Good stuff!