I saw this photo on the internet and I was curious as to what some of the stuff in the photo was, namely the pink thing and the grey/black/dark grey thing. Thanks!

The grey black thing is bottom right is probably a multitap. So you can play with 4 players. The small thing above is an infrared sensor for a wireless controller.

The pink thing... My guess its a (bootleg) game cartridge with a handle on it.

Oh, found it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NES_Satellite

Last edited by Timbob (Dec 9, 2012 10:29 pm)

Brunswick, GA USA

The pink thing looks like a cartridge slot cleaner. Yes, the four-port thing is a satellite. Nice things to have because then you don't have wires trailing on the floor, pricey in its day.

Ottawa, ON
Timbob wrote:

The grey black thing is bottom right is probably a multitap. So you can play with 4 players. The small thing above is an infrared sensor for a wireless controller.

The pink thing... My guess its a (bootleg) game cartridge with a handle on it.

Half right on the first one.  It's a NES Satellite, which is basically an infrared 4-player multitap. 
The pink thing is a cleaning cartridge for the NES called the Eliminator.

The other stuffs are a Game Genie, Turbo Controller, the end of a NES Zapper.
Does that controller top left have a usb?

Chicago IL

that's a famicom controller

Melbourne, Australia
Jotie wrote:

The other stuffs are a Game Genie, Turbo Controller, the end of a NES Zapper.
Does that controller top left have a usb?

I have one of those - it's a NES controller with an extra RCA jack that you connect to the audio output, and then you can connect headphones to the controller, it even has a mode where left / right on the D-pad pans the audio left / right in the headphones! Here's a review I found:

Thanks, you guys! I appreciate it! :3