Eugene Oregon

http://glossolaliarecords.bandcamp.com/ … or-unknown

These songs were inspired by old horror movie soundtracks and doom metal bands. All done on LSDj and a pro sound dmg-01. If you do, thank you for listening. Take care.

shanghai

sounds right up my sreet. imma download it now to listen on the bus home. This whole label seems like my sort of thang !

Eugene Oregon

Awesome! That label is my friend Kenneth's label. He releases a lot of black metal and noise albums. Thanks for checking it out!

California, United States

Sounds ok, but I guess it's just not really my style. I keep hoping for a breakbeat into some funky dance or driving melody and bass. But for what it is you've done a good job

The last one was really the only one I enjoyed, that hits all the right notes for me

Last edited by Doxic (Dec 17, 2012 10:12 am)

shanghai

liked it man, some cool shit on there. nice bus ride home. imma check some more stuff from the label later for sure. love me some ambient black metal. infact i just got my 'Murmuüre' record from back home in the uk....you know that dude ? oooo so awesome. peace

Last edited by Downstate (Dec 17, 2012 11:25 am)

Eugene Oregon

Thanks Doxic. I have other projects that are mainly metal or downtempo and tried to bring that to the gameboy. This was my first attempt at that and I think its a good start. The last track was the last I finished and the name was sort of a double meaning. I have some dancy tunes that I am trying out and when im finished with them I will post those or let you know. Thanks for listening! Downstate, I have listened to Murmuüre and that album is quite amazing. Im addicted to black metal so I cruise blogs all the time for that cold distant atmosphere or look at Ominous Domain, which has a lot of great unknown bands from all over the world (if you didnt know about that of course). Im glad I made your bus ride home nice! Also on that label, my black metal project The Screaming Wind is on there, if your interested. Take care!