Don't miss your one and only chance to own a brutal piece of chipmusic history!  This DMG was used by the one and only, the legendary, the brutal, Heosphoros!  Not only do you get a black modded DMG (the classiest of the colors), but it is emblazoned with his signature and logo in glorious white which a special message for us all to live our lives by underneath the battery cover.  The modification was done by Low-Gain, so you know you are getting a truly high-quality product.

I've come on some very hard times and have to sell this (as well as most of my synthesizers) in order to keep from drowning in debt.  I'm not 100% on how much I want to sell it for, but let me break it down a little.

It is a black DMG, if I were to sell my other (unmodified) black DMG to Nonfinite, I could get $27.50 for it.
It is Prosound modded already. Nonfinite's DIY Prosound kit is $40 and you have to do the work yourself.  Not only that, but you know you're getting quality work here.
It is signed by the bearer of light, Heosphoros.
It is in very nice condition (it even includes the battery cover).

So, Nonfinite's kit is $40 and it comes with a stock DMG (which would fetch $10 from Nonfinite as opposed to the $27.50 for a Black DMG).  So that puts the price at around $57.50 without labor and the amount of win involved in owning this.  I really need the money and, judging by market prices in general, I'd say about $70 is fair.  If anyone disagrees, please feel free to make an offer and I will absolutely consider it.  As I said, I have absolutely no intention of ripping any one off and just want to make sure I am getting a fair price out of this considering how much trouble I am currently in.  If more than one person is interested in this, I will entertain offers from both parties until an agreement is made.

Keep in mind, I could throw this on ebay and get some ludicrously inflated price by preying on peoples' ignorance, but I'd rather be completely transparent and sell it to people who will actually use it.  Again, if you disagree with my pricing, you are free to say so as long as this doesn't turn into one of "those" sale threads.

Thank you for reading!  I hope someone finds this interesting!  Pictures follow.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Buyer beware (lol pun?)
That thing probably has some sort of incantation or goat's blood on it

Hialeah, FL

do want !

Currently Kitsch has staked a claim on it (PMing me 2 minutes before your post XD ), but I'm awaiting a response from him after sending him my last message.  Are you actually interested in buying it, iseedeadpixels???

I should clarify: This is $70 PLUS Shipping.

Hialeah, FL

I'm deff. quite interested if kitsh doesn't get it. tongue

Kitsch has got it!  Sorry iseedeadpixels!

PS: Is $70 a good price for one of these?  Like I said, I really do not have a clue! XD