calgary

Im not looking for a Dj mixer with a cross fader i looking for a sound mixer. kind of like a sound bored but smaller. any suggestions?

Trollhättan, Sweden

I have a Xenyx 502, it does the job just fine: http://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_xenyx_502.htm

If you want something bigger then maybe Xenyx 802: http://www.thomann.de/gb/behringer_xenyx_802.htm

Tokyo, Japan
Julius Hirsch wrote:

Im not looking for a Dj mixer with a cross fader i looking for a sound mixer. kind of like a sound bored but smaller. any suggestions?

What are your requirements? Do you want 2 channels or 10? Do you want EQ? Effects sends? What is your budget?

.FILTHadelphia

Depends on you. If you're just going Gameboy to mixer get something cheap and with 2-4 channels. That Xenyx 502 is a nice little mixer.

calgary
Lazerbeat wrote:
Julius Hirsch wrote:

What are your requirements? Do you want 2 channels or 10? Do you want EQ? Effects sends? What is your budget?

Some thing around 120$ i would like multiple RCA in puts. I don't really care about effects.

Tokyo, Japan

yeah just get the 502 everyone is suggesting then.

calgary

hahah thanks guys

England

This must be the only music-related forum on the internet where people actually like Behringer stuff.

Last edited by InactiveX (Dec 24, 2012 10:30 am)

Czech republic
InactiveX wrote:

This must be the only music-related forum on the internet where people actually like Behringer stuff.

big_smile

I'm using Roland MX-5. It has 4 stereo channels, TRS and RCA input, AUX in, L/R panning, 9V battery or adapter operated, fader volume control. I really like it.

edit: you can find them pretty cheap - ebay purchuase history suggest price about $40-60. I got mine locally for around $30.

Last edited by ashimoke (Dec 24, 2012 10:52 am)

calgary
ashimoke wrote:
InactiveX wrote:

big_smile

I'm using Roland MX-5. It has 4 stereo channels, TRS and RCA input, AUX in, L/R panning, 9V battery or adapter operated, fader volume control. I really like it.

edit: you can find them pretty cheap - ebay purchuase history suggest price about $40-60. I got mine locally for around $30.

Awesome!!! i was looking for something like that. thanks!!

calgary

I can't find any were to buy it!!

ashimoke wrote:
InactiveX wrote:

big_smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

Soundcraft Notepad series mixers are great. High quality, aux send, built in fx on the biggest one. They just stopped making them, but a bunch of companies still sell them.

washington

A lot of people seem to like smaller mackie mixers. I have a Behringer UB802, which is really nice. (If I'm not mistaken, the only differences between it and the Xenyx802 is paint and XLR preamps)

sweden
basspuddle wrote:

A lot of people seem to like smaller mackie mixers. I have a Behringer UB802, which is really nice. (If I'm not mistaken, the only differences between it and the Xenyx802 is paint and XLR preamps)

The UB802 also have XLR-preamps.

Freiburg, Germany

I also have the UB802 and it's served me well for over 8 years now.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

If you're looking for a really simple mixer, you can also build your own.

http://www.learningaboutelectronics.com … udio-mixer