Hey guys, I decided to drop some knowledge.

Here's two videos detailing commands in LSDJ from A-Z and and explanations of what they all do. There's a basic video for everyone to watch, goes quick and explains every command and how it works, then an advanced one which goes through some of the intricacies of more advanced techniques. Hopefully you can learn something. More videos coming eventually. (Next up is a walkthrough of the "Glitch" save from "Parallel Processing")
Basic Command Walkthrough

Advanced Command Waltkthough

Video Walkthrough of Glitch from Parallel Processing; grab your save file and follow along:

Last edited by Zef (Jan 18, 2013 12:36 am)

Fargo

This is good stuff guys.  Memorize those commands and figure out how they work.  It helps your workflow incredibly.

clovis CA

this is sweet man. thanks!

Very cool. Thank you,

Fort MItchell, KY

Thank you very much! Can't wait to see more.

great tutorial!

Added the advanced tutorial to the original post.

Abandoned on Fire

Good stuff!  Stopping a pitch bend with P00 is one I didn't know.  Really could have used that VOL column explanation a few years ago, lol.

Austin, Texas

This is great.

You are great.

orange county, CA

zef, this is excellent. so detailed. best tutorial video yet imo. thanks!

Added a Video Walkthrough of Glitch from Parallel Processing; grab your save file and follow along:

Robotcity, the year 20XX

keep them coming

Men of Mega wrote:

keep them coming

This'll be the last one for a good while now; I'm off to backpack Europe for 2 months.

London, Ontario
Zef wrote:
Men of Mega wrote:

keep them coming

This'll be the last one for a good while now; I'm off to backpack Europe for 2 months.

much luck on your sex journey

Gonna bump this up for those new in the community. Is there anything in particular I should do more videos on? No guarantees, but I'll see what I can do. Spread this around to anybody new to LSDJ.

Seattle, WA

Do something on 2xlsdj tricks