Chicago IL

basically i've learned that the only way to let people down is to let them know what you want to do ahead of time.

but i've got a lot of stuff I want 2013 to be.

Chicago IL, USA
Saskrotch wrote:

basically i've learned that the only way to let people down is to let them know what you want to do ahead of time.

this only applies to "big" names. I can announce 50 albums tomorrow and no one would notice if I never released them, nor would they notice I even announced 50 albums. I know, because I announce albums every week for fun. Unless we include letting down yourself, then I already do that on a daily basis.

Chicago IL

No it works with compilations too. Also no one gives a shit about me so I'm probably fine either way.

England

hopefully make some 3 sid c64 music, maybe get some music included in a c64 demo.

hopefully get our urgent sea, animal safari, space and cambridge synth library/psychedelic records finished, they have been years in the making and some are nearing completion.

hopefully our loverly foster cat poppy will find a nice new home with a nice person and a garden so she can have lots of cuddles and purrs and feel the wind in her whiskers again. then we will get to know a new foster cat and it will be very exciting.

hopefully i can pass my awful business diploma and then i will be able to get more involved in the awful corporate business world that i have found myself in filled with awful lizard people with awful ipads and awful audis and awful bmws and awful attitudes.

Last edited by Jellica (Jan 1, 2013 11:25 am)

vancouver, canada
Lazerbeat wrote:
bryface wrote:

- find an excuse to visit japan again and to hopefully play some shows there

Dooo eeeeeet

WHY LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT

Bit wish wrote:

Excuse: Asian girls

As an asian person myself, i have zero problem with this.
I do have a problem with the apparent language barrier though, so i definitely want to try committing to becoming at least minimially conversational in Japanese, via a course or brain transplant or something.

Dire Hit wrote:

You better play some live sets in the pacific northwest.

Things are definitely in the works!  i plan to make good on drop by seattle and/or portland at least twice in the next year.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

- Make sure Weekly Treats actually happens
- Write another EP
- Fucking finish that 5 EP thing I've been working on for nearly 2 years now
- Write a full song in 4/4 again

IL, US

- have this beer
- have some beers with this girl
- finish these tracks im working on
- play a gig in april

Maine

Build my Awesome Dmg-01 and then busk at least once before 2014

Jyväskylä, Finland

- Make at least one listenable song with LSDJ
- Mod more GameBoys

Brunswick, GA USA
Saskrotch wrote:

This.

I can say with confidence that wife and I look forward to the possibility of rebuilding our house in 2013, getting a new cat or two, and maybe even trying sex without birth control. (The cat has the biggest probability of actually happening.)

As for music, I have a few ideas but I won't hurry to any them.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I agree with saskrotch, but I can safely say that I'll have a free single and an Ep/album out this year, play more live shows, and explore more music with strings, horns and other live musicians.

matt's mind

-- recover from 2012...

New York

-eat a taco
-maybe release an EP or something
-play more than one show

ohio gozaimasu

- Make music that doesn't suck
- Play live somewhere

Get on the Oprah show

Grimsby, UK

girls