The Rubber Man

Recently I found some videoclips of 16BIT band (the one from 80s) and they were mainly related with Amiga 500. I stated that if Atari XL/XE doesn't have such a thing yet, we might try to do that.
But in this case - with music recorded from real Atari machine. smile
Entire video work has been made by Larek (with my veeeery small 8mm movies help).

Larek has made a videoclip to ATARI song "Tokyo Gondwana" (electro/techno-pop).
Enjoy. wink
http://youtu.be/ngBAIuUlnr4
(It's worth to set some better quality of playing btw).

Nomad's Land

epic tribute - well done, guys.

btw how do i load the xl_digital demo? i'm getting nowhere beyond the boot menu sad

Last edited by irrlichtproject (Jan 4, 2013 7:44 pm)

The Rubber Man

Thx man.

Ask the coder and try this one:
"MONO" <jerzykut AT poczta.onet.pl>

Germany

Nice sync to the music, and cool efx of course - so I guess this is Neotracker? And ehm.. are you one of the Karate kids? smile

Joliette, QC, Canada

This is awesome Yerz ! Epic video !!!
Feel the power of Atari kids ! tongue

Brunswick, GA USA

Anybody mash it with Musique Non-stop yet? Great video work of course.

The Rubber Man

All:
Thx guyz. wink

505:
haha, no - I was holding the camera then. smile They were my friends fighting, heheh. wink wink
Anywayz, yes - that's NeoTracker 1.8. Not very comfortable but finally gives good sound.
This stuff goes from one pokey but also can work with sound-cards or add-ons, like covox and so on.

XyNo:
Heh, yupp, we were something like 15 years old when the 'karate' fragments have been made. wink

Chunter:
Exactly, I often make electro and techno-pop, I'm on the _massive_ influence of German music for over 20 years now, heh. smile
Our coder of that time - Mono - made a challenge for me and he stated that I surely will not be able to make a regular electro song fit in 64Kb of RAM only (Atari 800XL).
So I proved him wrong, hahaha. smile