Murcia, Spain
KeFF wrote:

Nice one! Take a picture for me smile

Will do, but it'll take me at least a month or two. I'm now beginning exams :@

Any leftovers still unclaimed? These are totally awesome, especially the skull!

Turku, FIN

There's still few left. Send me a PM!

My stickers showed up today and they look sick! Thanks for letting me snag the last few!

Turku, FIN

Yey!

Turku, FIN

First post updated, let's go again!?

SLC, UT

Love the designs! Is there a reason you wouldn't put them on something like redbubble? Their stickers are good quality and then I could get a t-shirt too!

Turku, FIN
stargazer wrote:

Love the designs! Is there a reason you wouldn't put them on something like redbubble? Their stickers are good quality and then I could get a t-shirt too!

I'm pretty sure this will be much cheaper, but i will look redbubble, haven't heard about it before.

SLC, UT

Well it's just nice because they handle everything for you, and still give you a decent little profit. It's all on demand too.

seattle

you can also choose the profit margins. i have a design up, and set it to 0% to keep costs as low as possible

Turku, FIN
seatrash wrote:

you can also choose the profit margins. i have a design up, and set it to 0% to keep costs as low as possible

How much does one sticker cost if you take 0% profit?

SLC, UT

It was something around $1.75 if I recall correctly. Shipping is like 5 bucks though, and if you order 5 or more they drop to like $1. So I got 5 stickers for like $10 shipped. They're good quality too, vinyl I guess. They do have a cut white border around it though.

Here's an example:

Abandoned on Fire

I'm in for sure!