Turku, FIN

Hey guys! Anyone wanna do this again? I stumbled upon the designs the ui made for this and i would totally like to get some of those stickers to my collection. I need to go the pre-order route again and i hope all things will go much faster this time.

Holla in this topic if you wanna make and order, so i know how many would like to get these.

Here are the designs:

Last orders were:
5 stickers,  3euros
10 stickers, 5euros

How did you feel bout these prices / amount of stickers?

//////// OLD STUFF ////////

I am huge fan of all kinds of nice stickers and i've had this idea for a while in my head, now i got time to write it down and check if there is any interest on it. I have now found a place that sells a reasonably cheap stickers with custom designs.

If you wanna know what kind of stuff i usually do, go here: http://konttine.tumblr.com/

PIXELS & STICKERS heart<3<3

___________________________________________________ _ .

UPDATE:
First batch is going to be one of these:

___________________________________________________ _ .

UPDATE:
Stickers ordered. All 3 designs coming.

Last edited by KeFF (Oct 1, 2014 6:35 pm)

Madriz, Supain

Ill buy something in the lines of that kitsch bent goblin or the datatrash shirt, for sure.

Turku, FIN
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Ill buy something in the lines of that kitsch bent goblin or the datatrash shirt, for sure.

Yeaaah!

Abandoned on Fire

Im in!

Madriz, Supain
KeFF wrote:

Yeaaah!

well if youre going that route, count with me!

washington

I'm a bit rusty on my conversion, but 3 euros is about 4 USD, right?

In that case, I'm definitely interested!

Turku, FIN
basspuddle wrote:

I'm a bit rusty on my conversion, but 3 euros is about 4 USD, right?

In that case, I'm definitely interested!

3,00 EUR = 3,73 USD
5,00 EUR = 6,22 USD

Murcia, Spain

AND for 3 euros+ shipping who can say no???

Turku, FIN
DogTag wrote:

AND for 3 euros+ shipping who can say no???

Cheap and fun!

Oh, maybe i should make this more clear, i am not trying to make money here, i just wanna make stickers. So all the money will go for printing the stuff.

Last edited by KeFF (Jan 6, 2013 7:46 pm)

matt's mind

in.

this is NOT stupid!

clovis CA

for sure id be down smile

Madriz, Supain

Keff I have one suggestion , if you really dont want to make money, just make a sticker, then use the money for more stickers, then repet till infinitum...

MAKE IT COLLECTABLE (sp?)

nothing would be more awesome than a collection of pixel art stickers so you can bragg about having full sets and whatnot.

Turku, FIN

Keff I have one suggestion , if you really dont want to make money, just make a sticker, then use the money for more stickers, then repet till infinitum...

MAKE IT COLLECTABLE (sp?)

nothing would be more awesome than a collection of pixel art stickers so you can bragg about having full sets and whatnot.

Yeah, this is awesome idea. Any suggestions how to make them more collectibley?

matt's mind

limited edition runs, sign the backs of them and number each one, release them as limited edition sets with a common theme, use unique mediums for the stickers which make them stand-out

Turku, FIN
kitsch wrote:

limited edition runs, sign the backs of them and number each one, release them as limited edition sets with a common theme, use unique mediums for the stickers which make them stand-out

All good and awesome ideas, thanks smile

Matthew Joseph Payne

I'm in yo!