Madriz, Supain

Im customizing a small dmg of mine and Im on the need of a good screen cover, however, I do own already a clear one so I'm pondering designing something or putting some artwork on it then pasting the clear one.

Does any of you have a vectorial or hi res map of the original PIL or greyboy one so I can draw on top of it?

Thanks guise

Austin, Texas

This is something one with a decent set of skills could make in Adobe Illustrator or a similar vector editing program.

I could actually do it given enough time, but to be frank I don't quite have that kind of time on my hands these days.

Also, this reminds me: I told kitsch I'd work on a clear screen cover template file, so I should really do that. Doing that would be 80% of the work of recreating a vector of the DMG screen cover graphic.

Madriz, Supain

yeah actually i think i asked for too much when I just really want the exact measure of the screen and curves. Ive never been skilled in illustrator or freehand but if nobody has a handy file Ill come with a hires photoshop , I guess

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Jan 8, 2013 12:34 pm)

Freiburg, Germany

Apeshit should theoretically have the vector shapes since I think the screen covers he sells are after his specs (and he claims they're even better fitting than the original ones). But will he share them with us is the question.