I'm getting back into chip tune, and i'm already wondering how i am going to release songs if and when they are good enough.

Back when 8bc was around I got a few people saying that we should put a few tracks together on an album/ep. I'd be more confident with this than on my own, but I'm just wondering whether things like that still happen around here.

Jersey City, NJ

Collaborations end up happening all the time on here!  As far as releasing goes, the majority of tracks these days are uploaded to bandcamp.  In starting a collaboration, it helps to have some kind of idea, either stylistically or thematically, of what kind of sound you are looking for.  The chiptune community is extremely diverse musically, in terms of the different genres represented.  You should upload a few of your tracks to chipmusic.org so that people can hear your style and see if it meshes well with their own!    And then you can send .wavs or (even better!) .lsdsng files back and forth.

Most people also tend to upload there stuff @ SoundCloud.

https://soundcloud.com/

Maine

They sure do in fact i was just thinking about starting a collab i just need more ideas before anything happens

California, United States

I'm totally down for a collab if anyone wants to work with me, and if I see some of yours songs here, I'll listen and give my opinion. But ultimately you are the judge if it's good enough.