England

So I've had a premature spring clean and came to the realisation that these things should probably go to a better home.
There's a two gameboy cameras, although I swapped the cases around a long time ago then stupidly lost one and my tri wing so I couldn't put the correct colours together again.
There are also a few spare screens but they're not in the best conditions, I'll probably just throw them in to one of the larger orders.
Just going to post a picture of everything I have to sell in a box and I'll let you guys make the offers.
If needs be I can post more pictures or whatever, don't be afraid to ask.

Payments will only be accepted in paypal or bitcoin and I will need for you to pay postage as my financial status is a little fucked up right now.
Thanks,
EWJ!

Murcia, Spain

I could be interested in the yellow DMG. Are you interested in trading for anything? I have a Limited Edition Pokemon GBC I was about to put for sale, and other things like an SP for parts.
Also if you could send me more pictures of the yellow one and the rest of the DMG's, it'd be great : )

What kind of lsdj carts

England
DogTag wrote:

I could be interested in the yellow DMG. Are you interested in trading for anything?

Unfortunately not. Money only.

Also if you could send me more pictures of the yellow one and the rest of the DMG's, it'd be great : )

It also comes with the little yellow plug for the link cable which I believe is pretty hard to find.

England
12ianma wrote:

What kind of lsdj carts

Standard bleepbloop (I think) v3.8.7

New Albany Indiana

Ill take the red dmg

England
Bit wish wrote:

Ill take the red dmg

How much are you willing to pay?
Take into account that it's prosound modded and has nes buttons.

New Albany Indiana

uhh. i didnt notice that. 45 fine? if not its ok.

Madriz, Supain

do the carts work with the smartboy programmer? if so, i might be interested.
any of those dmg's is backlighted?

New Albany Indiana

is that a thretris case?

England
Bit wish wrote:

uhh. i didnt notice that. 45 fine? if not its ok.

I was kind of hoping for a little bit more tbh, considering the only red ones I could find on ebay were around £60

England
Bit wish wrote:

is that a thretris case?

I don't know what a thretris case is so I'm inclined to say no.

England
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

do the carts work with the smartboy programmer? if so, i might be interested.
any of those dmg's is backlighted?

I honestly couldn't tell you. But they're not.

BK

I think in the rules it says you're required to specify prices for the items you sell on here.
That being said, I'm also interest in the LSDJ carts if they're in a reasonable price range. How much are you looking for?

England
Kris k wrote:

I think in the rules it says you're required to specify prices for the items you sell on here.
That being said, I'm also interest in the LSDJ carts if they're in a reasonable price range. How much are you looking for?

I didn't realise I apologize, I thought there'd be a bit more interest and people would be snapping my hands off to get certain things. In hindsight it's only going to end badly and people will be bugging me asking for prices haha.
£30 each however.

Norfolk, VA

Would you mind posting a picture of either of those LSDJ carts? I'm interested in one if they are genuine BleepBloop carts.

Piece of history, man.