Boise, ID

Some of my friends play pokemon roms on a jailbroken itouch. has anyone tried this with lsdj? I might consider jail breaking mine if I know it can work.

Last edited by ShintarouMusic (Jan 12, 2013 3:39 pm)

Portland, ME

I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I taught myself LSDJ with an emulator on the Wii before I got a flash cart, and that worked just fine.

London, Ontario

i remember trying it and the sound had more high end. i remember other people saying theres other stuff wrong with it, but if youre just using it to jot down ideas then it should be fine.

babylon

yeah it should work but i dont believe the sound emulation will be that great. im always trying to convince people to jailbreak their idevices though. it opens up so much that you couldnt do before. im still twiddling my thumbs waiting for my ios6 jailbreak for my pad.
but dont forget either youve still got nanoloop and sunvox which would run on your touch and are awesome for making da chip.

Earth

I've tried using lsdj on my itouch, I think there's only one emulator. The sound is not okay. It's basically unusable. Just use nanoloop, or sunvox, I say.

Maine

I've used it on my touch but there's too much audio lag for some reason

yea, i second thebronychip- mine lagged so bad there was no point even trying to use it

Poland, Gdansk

I used lsdj on my ipad with gbc.emu and it was a-ok

Maine
scannerboy wrote:

I used lsdj on my ipad with gbc.emu and it was a-ok

i havent tried that one yet but i dont want to cause i dont really like the touchscreen controls

I've done it on my Android phone, but I found that it doesn't control all that well. The buttons are on the screen itself, so you're always covering half the screen with your thumbs.

Nashville, Tennessee

i've used it. it's kinda lame emulating that kind of synthesis. sound quality is worlds apart from the real thing. interface is barely comparable past identical controls, the feel is totally different. its just... not intuitive. can't sync with other things easily.

Riverside, CA

What's an "itouch"?

Last edited by The Silph Scope (Jan 14, 2013 12:35 am)

London, Ontario
The Silph Scope wrote:

What's an "itouch"?

not even the slightest bit witty.