Poland

Hi^^
I want to show you sample tees with my artworks . I hope you like it. In the coming days I want to start producing 100 units, but only one design for start. I would like to know your opinion on which is the best to begin with:)?

Camden, London

From the top set i like the blue monster and the one with all the eyes, from the bottom set i like the teeth but my overall favourite is the white DMG shirt with the ooze coming out (second from the right, bottom row). I'd buy one if you chose that one!

Philly, PA, USA

i like the light blue monster on blue tee, top set, the one coming in from the bottom.
love the style here.

Milan, Italy

pipe-shirt

Melbtown, Lolstralia

Agree with 57, White DMG with Goo is nice! The Decapitated Dog with noose is cool too

Seattle, WA

my god these are awesome

Poland

Thx^^ I am really glad that you like it. I think I will begin with gameboy tees. I would like to let more design but the ghost clothing is one person project:) I don't have large funds for investment, so I have to start with small amounts. In the next stage I will have two tees design for sale:)
In the future I'd like to do more t-shirts with chiptune, retro gaming, pixels motifs:) also I try to design a shirt for your music band;)

IL, US

most of these arent my style, but those black dmg ones are something i could maybe see myself getting

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐

^^ agreed.
i would rock the black dmg.
and the warp pipe shirt, if it were on a darker color shirt.
i also dig the "pile 'o eyeballs" one, but again, not on baby blue.

but in general, great work!

FERNDALE, MI, USA

drippy/trippy dmg has my vote

Melbourne, Australia

I like most of them smile

Poland

I have a dilemma, which project to choose. I think about these 4 gameboys near each other on the second image. I confess that white with black DMG would have the lowest costs of production so if I would choose this design that I could let out the next time 3 design tees:) I think I will choose white tees and black DMG. I would like to have them next week. Soon I will have website.

Milan, Italy

i would totally love something like this.

Poland

We launched our official website.
http://ghostclothing.eu/?lang=en
You can preorder our first design witch Black DMG. I hope you like it.
Over time we will improve the site and ordering system. If you like my tees I will be greatful for support:)

Last edited by Ismpof (Mar 26, 2010 4:02 pm)

Poland

We would like to release soon as possible a two(maybe three) new designs, so we decided make a polll. T-shirts are for you so it will be the best way.
On our website you can vote on it;)

Huddersfield, UK
Ismpof wrote:

We would like to release soon as possible a two(maybe three) new designs, so we decided make a polll. T-shirts are for you so it will be the best way.
On our website you can vote on it;)

Great designs! Voted.