Milwaukee, WI

Message me about details/shipping. Paypal only.  Shipping prices indicated are for the USA only, but I can ship anywhere if you pay.

-- Monotron Delay - $40 shipped - Hardly used, excellent condition.

-- Atari Jaguar - $40 + shipping, The core system only.  I bought it NOS, so it is in PRISTINE condition.  I can include original box and carton if desired.

-- Denon DNX-120 w/Power Supply - $155 + shipping,  I think I've only turned it on once.  Perfect condition.  Nice and small, high build quality.  Ideal for a 2x GB setup. wink

-- Sega Saturn w/Power Cable and RCA Cables - $35 + shipping, Excellent condition!

-- Mackie Onyx 820i Mixer.  $275 + shipping.  Very lightly used, looks great.  I bought it as blemished, however it works perfectly and looks normal.  The software CD and firewire cable is included.  A real workhorse mixer.

-- SDrive Nuxx bits.  $65 shipped.  It's killing me to sell this, but I have no Atari!  This is the PCB, metal end panels, screws, and programmed Atmega for the SDrive Nuxx project.  It's an SD to SIO interface for Atari 800/XL/XE computers.  It's unique because it has a ready made enclosure and sturdy form factor.  More info at this link: https://nuxx.net/wiki/SDrive_NUXX

-- Carts and Flasher.  $125 shipped.  Included is a white ASM MBC5 cart, a pink smartboy cart, and a smartboy flasher.  Everything works fine!  Not much to say - a bread and butter LSDJ flashing setup.

Would trade (or partial) for:

- Sega Nomad
- Everdrive MD
- Pioneer EFX-1000
- Xone:42 (lol)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Theta_Frost (Jan 15, 2014 7:06 pm)

clovis CA

dibs on speaks. pm'ing

matt's mind

PMd about PCBs wink

Milwaukee, WI

Speak & Fella's on hold.  PCB's on hold. wink

Milwaukee, WI

Speaks are sold, PCB's are sold!  Everything else is still available.

Milwaukee, WI

Lowered some prices.  Also added stuff I'm looking to trade (just one thing at the moment).  Buy my stuff!

UK, Leicester

Interested in the vic and/or nanoloop, pm'd

Milwaukee, WI

Updated the first post, now exclusively seeking trades.  Prices left for value estimates.  Added other things I'm looking for.  Added SDrive NUXX kit.  Added Smartboy cart and programmer and ASM cart.  (Someone with a drag'n'derp looking for a programmer/cart combo? wink )

Last edited by Theta_Frost (Feb 11, 2013 12:23 am)

Interested in the Smartboy, programmer, and Apeshit cart. If you tell me what kind of PSP you would prefer, I can acquire you a good conditioned one from a buddy of mine and send it your way.

Milwaukee, WI

Smartboy stuff on hold!

taking a shot: i'm getting rid of my kaoss pad 3 (mint condition) + power supply.. would you trade for the lil mixer? i would love that thing.

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Feb 13, 2013 4:07 am)

San Angelo, TX

Emailed about the jaguar again! I have funds!

Milwaukee, WI

Updated.  Added the Mackie Onyx 820i and Nanoloop 2.6.  I can add pics if you'd like.  Give me money so I can get stuff I want!

Denmark

I'd like to buy nanoloop 1.6.

Do you want to ship to Denmark?

You can write me an e-mail at: mail AT sorenandreasen DOT com

Regards

Last edited by soerena (Sep 5, 2013 9:41 am)

Milwaukee, WI
soerena wrote:

I'd like to buy nanoloop 1.6.

Do you want to ship to Denmark?

You can write me an e-mail at: mail AT sorenandreasen DOT com

Regards

Sorry, both Nanoloops are currently on hold.  I'll let you know, should 1.6 become available.

Milwaukee, WI

Bump.  Updated the first post.  Nanoloop 2.6 sold!